Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
first rp experiences
Offline 05-19-2016, 12:52 PM
Reply: #21
RE: first rp experiences
My motif was boring everyone with my oc explanation...that was fun...

THETASTUCK IS THE NEW HOMESTUCK, JEREMY BELEM HAS BECOME BRELLABANE
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Away 05-25-2016, 12:40 PM
Reply: #22
The first guy whom ever RP-Ed with me was a guy named Pink Guy
And since he's a crack character I tried amusing myself by "trying" to RP with him in a serious manner.
He absconded the fuck out, it was glorious.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU :V

PM ME TO RP! CANON OR OC, HOMESTUCK OR NOT! I'm a bit shy, sorry.
Offline 05-25-2016, 01:17 PM
Reply: #23
First ever was Gamzee. I'm sure you know how that turned out when you're completely new to the Fandom and never RP'd before. I was Sober!Gamzee (because I thought being a psychopathic person was easy, right? Nope) and I met a Nepeta. Apparently, I was so forgiving to this Nepeta, we became friends. RP-wise, that is. I bet that Nepeta thought I was such a bad RPer at that time, I was so fucking OOC, you cannot even fathom.
Offline 05-26-2016, 01:55 PM
Reply: #24
I try not to think about my first roleplays ever. My first time here, I was Erisolsprite, and I met a Bro Strider. They got on surprisingly well- guess it's always nice to have someone who understands. It made me want to keep RPing here, and I'm someone who tends to get scared off pretty easily, so I think it's safe to say it was a positive experience.

TA: iif you cant fiigure 2hiit out by fuckiing around you dont belong near computer2.
Offline 05-27-2016, 10:14 AM
Reply: #25
my first rp experince i was vriska(still my main) since i like her a lot. i met a cyborg oc named volt. when volt asked me my name i done the vriska thing where i pretended to be marquise mindfang and it went well although i was really scared i was messing things up. when the person said something to me in ooc i answered ic and flipped out. but it went well and ended with volt and vriska teaming up to take over alternia and relish in the treasure.
Offline 05-27-2016, 10:19 AM
Reply: #26
I remember my very first time rping. I used to be semi-good at Caliborn when i first started on Oldparp, and decided "what the hell, nothing to lose!" So i clicked ==> Enter and found a lizard OC, i think it was Von Lizardo or Lizardi, i dont remember. All i know is my Caliborn was a dick, and we ended off with them saying

VL: You may have won this conversation, but i promise our next encounter wont be as easy!

Yeah, never saw them again.

I Am Power's Origin.

Part 1|Part 2|Part 3
Offline 05-29-2016, 05:34 PM
Reply: #27
I only remember after a year only being Nepeta, doing smol NSFW.
Yeaaah... I can't explain how unexperienced i was.

[Image: lJsoPJn.jpg]
Thank you AquarianAstrologist for making this little guy!
FluffyStuck
Offline 05-30-2016, 04:47 AM
Reply: #28
My very first experience with RPing was on Trollplay, back when it was still up. I really had no idea where to start or what to do, but was interested in the concept, so I did the only thing I knew how to do- something ridiculous.

As such, I played Jack Noir, my favorite character at the time, and went around greeting everyone with *stabs* and going from there.

It was honestly such a stupid and ridiculous way of getting started, but a prompt is a prompt, and I had some fun with it. And it helped lead into more proper roleplaying. Though it was awhile before I ever even touched anyone in the main cast.

My OTP is Caliborn Star Charm<3Horseshoe Charm Clover
Offline 05-30-2016, 05:23 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-30-2016 05:24 AM by melodicTranscendence.)(Edited by melodicTranscendence.)
Reply: #29
My first RP experience was on the RP boards at a pet-adopting website called Chicken Smoothie. I have no idea why they had an RP section, but they did, and I RPed kuroshitsuji with a group of online friends. There were about 15 of us, and only 2 played canon characters.

My character in particular was horrible, but nobody really/cared noticed because we were 11 year olds having a good time the most cringe-worthy experience of any of our lives.

[Image: tumblr_m5jdrxSSuG1rqdmn5o1_r1_500.gif]

my treehouse is on fire and for some reason i smell gas on my hands this is not what i had planned
Offline 06-16-2016, 10:43 AM
Reply: #30
First time RPing ever: Horrible Cringefest Craptacular The Movie II Return of SANESSS

First time RPing here: trying to be like me, but exaggerated, my first fankid being literally me. Also very clueless and I didn't know how to respond to anything meaningfully.

Either way, very cringy.

don't talk to me unless you relate to this on a spiritual level

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)