Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
first rp experiences
Offline 04-14-2016, 09:29 AM
Reply: #11
RE: first rp experiences
( Not exactly a RP, but w/e,,, )

I still distinctly remember the first time I was connected to someone via roulette on MSPARP. I was just a lurking anon, and I happened to come across a Calliope! They sent the message "(( Oh shoot, sorry!" and told me that they weren't quite in character yet. I told them that it was fine, and we had a nice lil chat while I waited them out. We talked about a few things, and I explained to them that I was new to MSPARP. They taught me the ropes, and were super nice about it! I still haven't quite figured out who they are, and I don't know if I ever will. I don't even have the log anymore, but all I know is that I'm eternally grateful for what the Calliope rp-er did for me. Bless their kind soul. <3

[Image: usDxVcS.png]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-14-2016, 09:42 AM
Reply: #12
Oh man, this takes me back.
My first RPing experience wasn't on here, but on Miiverse. It was there where I actually learned of Homestuck itself! Miiverse has actually been quite influential on my life, now that I think about it. Does anyone on here remember the Sm4sh Community? Are there any original Smashers on here? Because, damn. Miiverse used to be the shit before the redesign.

[Image: tumblr_miasfbiKo31qf31e7o1_400.gif]
"Move and I'll shoot!!
I messed up.
I mean, shoot and I'll move. In a flash."
Offline 04-14-2016, 10:15 AM
Reply: #13
I Remember mine, I Was A Eridan ON SFW then there was a pregnant karkat, The karkat was trying to say I WAS THE FATHER even though we ALL know that tavros is the father, I then punched Karkat And Ran Into The Bathroom

[Image: 33d98d0c-680e-11e6-a289-7513dde49d8d.gif]
RandyDandyDad is wonderful
Away 04-14-2016, 10:38 AM
Reply: #14
(04-14-2016 10:15 AM)Screamin Bobs Wrote:  I Remember mine, I Was A Eridan ON SFW then there was a pregnant karkat, The karkat was trying to say I WAS THE FATHER even though we ALL know that tavros is the father, I then punched Karkat And Ran Into The Bathroom

Beautiful

Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 04-14-2016, 10:54 AM
Reply: #15
(04-14-2016 10:15 AM)Screamin Bobs Wrote:  I Remember mine, I Was A Eridan ON SFW then there was a pregnant karkat, The karkat was trying to say I WAS THE FATHER even though we ALL know that tavros is the father, I then punched Karkat And Ran Into The Bathroom

*golf claps* I want this made into a fanfiction.
Please someone do it.

~Miss Murder~
==> You now have the
[Image: embed.php?text=Legendary%20Coca-Colakind...lor=FF0000]
Offline 04-19-2016, 10:48 AM
Reply: #16
(04-14-2016 10:54 AM)MissMurder Wrote:  

*golf claps* I want this made into a fanfiction.
Please someone do it.
i can do dat

[Image: 33d98d0c-680e-11e6-a289-7513dde49d8d.gif]
RandyDandyDad is wonderful
Offline 04-20-2016, 09:51 PM
Reply: #17
first time i roleplayed was on trollplay around 4 years and i was a crappy karkat

first memorable experience was when i was rping as john and ran into a sollux from that brainbent au

that log got posted on their tumblr which was...an experience of its own

call me harley. i rp kanaya, dave and john and i'll probably rp some other characters in the near future.

trans disaster, she/her, tumblr is in bio and twitter is here!
Offline 04-20-2016, 10:46 PM
Reply: #18
My first roleplaying expierience was with Aradia. She was my zodiac and I like her quite a bit, so I figured it would be fun to try. First person I met was an OC ghost who asked me some tips about being dead. I haven't talked much, it was mostly them describing their situation, but it was fun nonetheless. Second conversation I had was still as Aradia, but with Dave. He started hitting on me and I basically freaked out.

Later I have tried many other characters and I think I toppled about half of the cast, but I haven't found my favourite character yet. Still looking.

[Image: Ndwnjjc.giff]
Away 04-21-2016, 02:15 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-21-2016 02:16 AM by Ekura123.)(Edited by Ekura123.)
Reply: #19
Well my first roleplaying experience (on msparp)...
I connected, said something like "Hello!" in character because I was hella confused on how to RP not on a Minecraft server. And I was also in character. Now I just find myself stupid. I was also just using a Homestuck OC that I didn't even really think about yet ;-;
and then "(the other guy) disconnected." (or what ;-;)
By the way I have not played Minecraft for a long time due to rage of losing files almost twice a year.

ah i miss april 2016
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Offline 05-18-2016, 07:59 AM
Reply: #20
First time i rped here was when i rped Trickster!Dirk and found a Wriggler!Karkat and babied the cute thing and fed him an apple. its was a nice first rp ;v;.

[Image: tumblr_n1mvpodZbP1rtcfaqo1_250.gif]
Greets punny hoomans! It is I the cosmic trash Heir, I come with memes
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)