Freshness Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4.9 Average
Newparp 3/14/16 Update Information
Offline 03-15-2016, 07:00 AM (This reply was last modified: 03-15-2016 07:07 AM by risibleMiscreant.)(Edited by risibleMiscreant.)
Reply: #1
Information Newparp 3/14/16 Update Information
An Index of the new New MSPARP
it`s the magickal season....... for updapes 8^y

1. Setting up your Account/New Settings
1.1 Theme Options
1.2 Chat Default Options
1.3 Safe BBCode and Smart Quirking

2. Page Navigation & Features on Mobile and Desktop
2.1 Home Pages
2.2 Chats
2.3 BBCode, Quirks, and Chat Commands

3. FAQ & Extra Information
3.1 Supported Platforms
3.2 Downloading local copies of MSPARP fonts
3.3 Platform specific tips, faq & info

1. Setting up your Account/New Settings

To ease the transition to the new themes, existing profiles on the MSPARP Beta have been preconfigured to resemble the previous site layout and navigation. If you would like to give the new themes and options a try, you will need to head to your settings page to enable them.

1.1 Theme Options

1.2 Chat default options

1.3 Safe BBCode and Smart Quirking

2. Page Navigation & Features on Mobile and Desktop

This section will give you an annotated overview of where things are and briefly explain the features of each associated page, on both mobile and desktop layouts.

2.1 Home Pages

2.2 Chats

2.3 BBCode, Quirks and Chat Commands

3. FAQ & Extra Information

3.1 Supported Platforms

3.2 Downloading local copies of MSPARP fonts

3.3 Platform specific tips, faq & info

A special thanks goes to epithetic for making all of this possible. She's done an amazing job and deserves all the thanks in the world!
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-15-2016, 10:45 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Newparp 3/14/16 Update Information
[Image: 8247%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20clapping...%20wwe.gif]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-15-2016, 03:01 PM
Reply: #3
This is all very lovely to know, but why is the font for the text in the typing box so small and thin? Granted I'm using a larger screen, but it's still VERY hard to see sometimes. It's even a bit of an eye-strain among all the white of the menu, and the dark background doesn't make things better for dark colors. Could there be an option to have an adjustable text box thing in the chats? Such as different font sizes at the very least? This is a great update, but there's always one thing or another that can be improved. And to epithetic; you've done a great job working on this site<3

MS: Ciao~ My name is Antonio Mars Copernicus. You can can just call me "Tony" though, for short. How's your day been coming along?
Offline 03-15-2016, 03:22 PM
Reply: #4
If you're on a larger screen, zooming in may help. The font size will automatically adjust as you increase the page size.
Offline 03-15-2016, 06:54 PM
Reply: #5
I'm on Windows 7, and I'm trying right click, but there isn't a zoom in button...

MS: Ciao~ My name is Antonio Mars Copernicus. You can can just call me "Tony" though, for short. How's your day been coming along?
Offline 03-15-2016, 08:39 PM
Reply: #6
"Ctrl +", and/or depending on your browser, in the top right options panel.
x1(list)
Offline 03-16-2016, 04:54 PM
Reply: #7
"Ctrl +" works on Google Chrome, which is what I'm using... Thank you. c:

Offline 03-31-2016, 08:37 PM
Reply: #8
Hi! Im super sorry if this isn't the right place to post, I'm new to newparp. But I was wondering how to set up a one on one chat?
Offline 03-31-2016, 08:52 PM (This reply was last modified: 03-31-2016 08:52 PM by Void.)(Edited by Void.)
Reply: #9
This isn't the right chat (or sub-topic) but that's okay, this memo details the newparp update. The board you want to find is the 'one-on-one' board. You can post a topic there and get to making your roleplay matches.

If you want to make a one-on-one room... well, my suggestion would be to make a chat on the MSPARP chat site. You need to make an account there to save or make chats. I don't believe you can make it unlisted, but you can probably just kick anyone out you don't want in there.

[Image: PML1RdN.gif]
Offline 04-01-2016, 05:58 AM
Reply: #10
To have a random connection on newparp, you can either use the Character Search or the Roulette function. The difference between the two is that roulette is completely anonymous and randomized, sort of like zingled or trollplay.

If you want to do like vVid said, and use the boards to find a partner via the boards, you can make a private group chat on this page. Once you join the chat, you need only toggle the > Mod Tools section, which is on the right hand sidebar, right above the userlist. Chats are set to unlisted as default. Unlisted chats are like oldparp chats; anyone can join, but only if they have the link. Private chats are invite only, meaning that you invite individuals by their username. Listed, or public chats, will show up on the Group Chat page and anyone can join them.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM me if you have further questions.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)