Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 21 Votes - 4.57 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A Victory Guaranteed [Hiatus]
Offline 03-17-2016, 12:31 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-17-2016 03:14 PM by Salvr.)(Edited by Salvr.)
Reply: #41
RE: A Victory Guaranteed
> Rand: Ask GT for help

In the heat of the moment, looking at that message, blinking on your computer screen, so tempting to click, so terrifying. You do not want to screw anything up talking to TT, one could even say that she BRIGHTENS your day just...just by being there. Man, it sucks so damn much that all these technical difficulties do not allow you to talk with her more often. Lousy internet providers and technology and whatnot.

You will need to ask someone of your chums for the help and reassuarance. Since TA is insufferable french asshole and CG is fucking nerdling who plays the game without any care for his friends, AC and GT are the only ones that are left. And you will be DAMNED if you will ever talk with AC about all these personal matters. She gets too crazy about them.

GT it is. She is rarely online though, having to little free TIME and all. Lucky for you, she is right now. You decided to get as proactive as possible and hurry up and jump! Pestering friends for reassurance, ho!


Well, that could've went better. Still, at least you were not lectured by AC. You feel like this what would've happened otherwise. She is still there, TT you mean. It seems that she wants to talk to you. Not suprising, today is not only your birthday, but FRIDAY too, and you two always talk on fridays. Possibly for the last time today. Oh god you are on the verge of tears. Reassurance was nice, but you are still scared shitless of the UNKNOWN result of this. And you always propose the most grim outcome. No more stalling

> Rand: Answer TT
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-17-2016, 12:39 AM
Reply: #42
RE: A Victory Guaranteed
Answer TT

[Image: 05943.gif]
Hey. Did you kill that cute turtle?
NO
But I can see your past trail.
You're standing there holding a gun, and pointing it at the turtle.
OK. THEN YES.
I KILLED THE TURTLE.

Booooooo
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-17-2016, 01:16 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-17-2016 03:14 PM by Salvr.)(Edited by Salvr.)
Reply: #43
RE: A Victory Guaranteed
> Rand: Answer TT

Well, no more stalling. You RECKONING is upon you. Whatever is going to transpire will forever change your life. You do not know it, but you feel it, you feel it with every, even the tiniest bone in your body, you shiver and tremble even with the smallest of your vertibrae. You feel weak and...

COULD YOU JUST STOP ALL THIS FLOWERY NONSENSE?
Gosh, don't keep the girl waiting, you are rude as fuck right now.
Good idea. You click on her tab.


While Rand is going to survey the living room and have COMICAL PESUDOBATTLE with MSC which would be about 10 times as COMICAL in animation, we are about to see it, until suddenly a CHARACTER SELECT screen appears, it seems unavoidable.
What do you do?

> Be tricksterAsylum
> Be crestfallenGamepath
> Be antiqueConductor
> Be gourmetTransition
> Be torchlitThaumaturge
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Reply: #44
RE: A Victory Guaranteed
> be ta

> MO: Warn for fanventure spoilers in links 1 and 3.
[ 1 | 2 | 3 ]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-17-2016, 01:49 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-17-2016 03:14 PM by Salvr.)(Edited by Salvr.)
Reply: #45
RE: A Victory Guaranteed
> Be tricksterAsylum

You stop being Rand, currently trying to find out if he got his copy of the game and become this guy...OH MY GOD HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO FRENCH?
A young man with a cocky smirk and a beret, so defiantly worn on his head stands in the ROOM. It is filled with a PROVOCATIVE IMAGERY of not-so-safe-for-work kind which the author will not describe. A half-finished statue is the centerpiece of the room.
He plays for a little bit with his hair, god even this gesture is enough to infuriate at least a dozen of people in a mile-long radius.
Luckily, for him at least, there is no one is the mile-long radius. He lives in an OPULENT CHATEU in the french countryside

Did we mention that he is french?
Because he is.

Still, he needs a name, such a dashing ROGUE cannot stay unnamed. How all the followers will swoon and screech his name if there is none? Exactly.
What shall it be?

> Enter Name
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-17-2016, 02:14 AM
Reply: #46
RE: A Victory Guaranteed
FARMSTINK SHITLORD

[Image: 05943.gif]
Hey. Did you kill that cute turtle?
NO
But I can see your past trail.
You're standing there holding a gun, and pointing it at the turtle.
OK. THEN YES.
I KILLED THE TURTLE.

Booooooo
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-17-2016, 02:32 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-17-2016 03:14 PM by Salvr.)(Edited by Salvr.)
Reply: #47
RE: A Victory Guaranteed
> FARMSTINK SHITLORD

Kinky ;)

But he has to inform you that he actually has a name, which is far more mundane than the one you just proposed. He will keep it in MIND. Never know when even such thing may come in handy. He decided that teasing you, would be a delight, but right now not a time, nor a place for this. He has a lo of things to do. So he will give you his name, so you can swoon over it at your leisurely pace. Sounds good to you?

> JEAN DURANDE

YOur name is JEAN DURANDE and right now you stay in your BRIGHT and OPULENT room in your familial CHATEU. You ponder should you give more introductions right now or wait for later? Since you won't see a lot of action until ACT 2, you may just take it easy.

So, what will it be?

> Jean: Introduce yourself properly
> CUSTOM INPUT
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-17-2016, 02:37 AM
Reply: #48
RE: A Victory Guaranteed
C'mon kid introduce yourself

[Image: 05943.gif]
Hey. Did you kill that cute turtle?
NO
But I can see your past trail.
You're standing there holding a gun, and pointing it at the turtle.
OK. THEN YES.
I KILLED THE TURTLE.

Booooooo
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-17-2016, 11:16 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-17-2016 03:14 PM by Salvr.)(Edited by Salvr.)
Reply: #49
RE: A Victory Guaranteed
> Jean: Introduce Yourself

Now Jean, please introduce yourself in an orderly fashion.

You do not like orderly fashion, but how can you say no to one more of your fans? You give in.

Your name JEAN DURANDE and right now you are standing in your room. The room itself depicts a variety of your DIFFERENT INTERESTS. For example you love art. No, not even that, you ANTI-LOATHE art, you love to create both PICTURES and SCULPTURES, preferrably the ones that make OTHERS to THINK about what it represents and how. A lot of them are quite PROVOCATIVE as it was mentioned earlier, since it is the easiest way to gartner an EMOTION. Same goes with talking. By god do you enjoy talking to your DEAR FRIENDS, who sometimes may have a temper as short a rabbit's tail. You do not MIND it at all: you know that all of that just your mutual jest.
You also love to PERPETUATE stereotypes. Like the one about you being french. Because it is funny and honestly, the best way to divert a damage from an insult is to make it into a joke. You are also an SEMI-AMATEUR SEAMSTER and a NOVICE NOVELIST, two endeavors that you are still not very good at. One day, you know it, you are going to be. You are still not sure - seamster or novelist, though. Hard to decide. Maybe both? Both sounds about right.

Despite being 100% FRENCH you do not like Jerry Lewis' comedy, preferring MONTY PYTHON to it. Sacre bleu, these brits are good.

You also an avid internet user and pretty CASUAL gamer. With all the time painting and sculturing and all others you just cannot afford to play more. Which is a shame. Your other friends happen to have a jolly good time playing. You need to find a way to resolve such a saddening situation, are you not? ;)

Also you go online as tricksterAsylum and tend to write in quite a mocking and innuendo-inducing manner

Now that you are introduced properly, what will you do?

> Jean: Examine Room
> Jean: Talk to [CHUM]
> CUSTOM INPUT
> Go To Character Select screen
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-17-2016, 11:20 AM
Reply: #50
RE: A Victory Guaranteed
> jean: examine room

> then eat a baguette or smth u fuckin scrub

> MO: Warn for fanventure spoilers in links 1 and 3.
[ 1 | 2 | 3 ]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)