Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Help with Tricksters?
Offline 10-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Reply: #1
Help with Tricksters?
Hey yo guys and dolls, I'm just wonderin' if there's any way to make a guide to rp tricksters. I've been looking around here and few other resources but couldn't find anything.

So i guess what i really want to know is what constitutes a trickster and quirks and stuff. Yeah. Any help would be rad as hell.

OCs:psychoticHermit , enigmaticArson, inhibitedMorse omniscientAbyss infatuatedEros , nonlinearOracle, and acousticAnarchy
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-15-2013, 11:38 PM (This reply was last modified: 11-15-2013 11:41 PM by eternalDarkness.)(Edited by eternalDarkness.)
Reply: #2
RE: Help with Tricksters?
I think that trickster modus is something to make someone happy, even tough it has its side effects, (the hangover thing that happened to jane, jake, roxy, dirk.

I think the purpose is to max out happiness or to defeat anything thats making depression and sadness, even horror.

now quirks and stuff, remember, all caps, no matter what, its always ALL CAPS MOFOS AND ALSO BRIGHTER COLOR OF YOUR COLORASTIC QUIRK COLOR!!!
They will always try to make anyone trickster so they can BE SUPER DUPERY HAPPY, example: Roxy trying to kiss Dirk, even though he didnt want her to.
And remember, make new words that have no sense at all.
ex:
SUPERNOVATASTIC HAPPINESS.

Remember, they need to be trickstered by a trickster ,or lick the lollipop, the lollipop is made from caliborn and calliope's juju, if I remember correctly, so no "Suddenly pulls out giant trickster lollipop" you would need a caliborn and calliope roleplayer for this.

thats all from me.

Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-07-2015, 11:45 PM
Reply: #3
(11-15-2013 11:38 PM)eternalDarkness Wrote:  I think that trickster modus is something to make someone happy, even tough it has its side effects, (the hangover thing that happened to jane, jake, roxy, dirk.

I think the purpose is to max out happiness or to defeat anything thats making depression and sadness, even horror.

now quirks and stuff, remember, all caps, no matter what, its always ALL CAPS MOFOS AND ALSO BRIGHTER COLOR OF YOUR COLORASTIC QUIRK COLOR!!!
They will always try to make anyone trickster so they can BE SUPER DUPERY HAPPY, example: Roxy trying to kiss Dirk, even though he didnt want her to.
And remember, make new words that have no sense at all.
ex:
SUPERNOVATASTIC HAPPINESS.

Remember, they need to be trickstered by a trickster ,or lick the lollipop, the lollipop is made from caliborn and calliope's juju, if I remember correctly, so no "Suddenly pulls out giant trickster lollipop" you would need a caliborn and calliope roleplayer for this.

thats all from me.
The "happy" part wasn't necessarily true. If I remember correctly, even when turned into a trickster, Dirk still felt the same, as he asks what was supposed to happen. Depending on your character's personality, they will either remain normal, in mental terms, or they will be super happy, filled with Zillyhoo powers and such. This affects the quirk and test color and such. idk, I just want to forget the trickster moment after all that... I just wtf'ed through it the entire time.

[Image: tumblr_nebv8awlqw1qbk3jjo1_540.gif]
Offline 04-10-2019, 01:16 AM
Reply: #4
A tilted show and all options have been marvelous for the future times. The engagement of the term and college paper review is marked for the humans. The size of the tool is done for the problematic use of the offers.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)