Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
~Designing OC Songs? Looking For Vocalists~
Offline 02-27-2016, 05:04 PM
Reply: #1
~Designing OC Songs? Looking For Vocalists~
So this is an idea that I just kind of thought about the other day after a binge of PhemieC's awesome songs.

Please feel free to tell me if this idea is garbage or not. So, I was thinking about designing my own OC songs in a similar style- similar meaning in how they represent their characters poetically- and I know I have the potential resources to do so. I love writing poetry and everything else, and I know that lyrics is right up my comfort alley all the same. For instrumentals, I have personally played the violin for a long time now so this could easily be implemented as far as making compositions. I can play the piano/keyboard fairly well, also.

On that note, I figure I might ask my bro if he can make beats in exchange for some money. He has a lot of experience in this realm and can create some seriously great electronic style beats. Here is a link to his Soundcloud:

Bro Beatz Link <3

There is only one barrier.

My singing sounds like a thousand hogs being slaughtered.

I was hoping to put this out there to see if anybody here on Msparp can sing, and would be willing to sing to the lyrics/soundtrack should this idea actually come to fruition.

If it does, I definitely would take requests for other OC's as well, if the idea is even remotely appealing.

I AM BE
[Image: giphy.gif]
DANGEROUS
NOW
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-28-2016, 03:54 AM
Reply: #2
RE: ~Designing OC Songs? Looking For Vocalists~
I'm interested! If you don't mind my twelve-year-old soprano voice I would totally be willing to sing.

[Image: Zb9ZfgY.gif]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-28-2016, 06:22 AM
Reply: #3
Awesome! Thanks for sharing your interest. ^ u ^ I will have to work on some lyrics and a composition first, and then I will get back to you. I have no idea how long this might take so no promises on quick development haha~

I AM BE
DANGEROUS
NOW
Away 02-28-2016, 12:59 PM
Reply: #4
I love this idea but I'm a shitty singer. I can make music quite well, though, but you have that covered. I think I'll just sit back and watch.
Offline 02-28-2016, 07:11 PM
Reply: #5
(02-28-2016 12:59 PM)slug Wrote:  I love this idea but I'm a shitty singer. I can make music quite well, though, but you have that covered. I think I'll just sit back and watch.

There is always room for featuring others in the music world :3 If you end up liking what you hear and want to join in, feel free to give me a shout out!

I AM BE
DANGEROUS
NOW
Offline 03-02-2016, 07:50 AM
Reply: #6
Not sure if you're still taking peeps, but I can sing at low and medium tones. I have trouble with pronounciation, though, so don't give me raps of any kind ^^'

[Image: 1449486851051161000.gif]
I am the Swiss Chandelure of MSPARP. I can play as tAVROS, John or jade. Or as a Chandelure
Offline 03-05-2016, 06:00 PM
Reply: #7
Any help would be welcomed! And noted, as far as rapping goes. For right now nothing is set in stone. When I do make something I will post it up, but for now, its still a work in progress. I would like to get step one done (i.e. making sheet music for my violin) before I get into the vocals and what not. Thanks for offering your help Chandy~

I AM BE
DANGEROUS
NOW
Offline 03-06-2016, 12:01 AM
Reply: #8
i've gotten into choir, so i range from alto to soprano, mainly, but i'm working on my tenor range. also, if you need to feature any other instruments, i'm your guy!

[Image: tumblr_mydxgcBkJX1rb2cnyo1_500.gif]
Offline 03-07-2016, 07:30 AM
Reply: #9
I would offer help but I'm pretty bad at music :/

[Image: U4f4XV.gif]

CG: IF I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH WHY DON'T I JUST HATE MARRY MYSELF
Offline 04-15-2016, 10:55 AM