Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
Goodbye { Apocalypse AU | Mod Offline }
Group TagsCanon AU S P
Offline 02-22-2016, 03:20 PM (This reply was last modified: 03-01-2016 03:15 PM by bubble.)(Edited by bubble.)
Reply: #1
Goodbye { Apocalypse AU | Mod Offline }
The Apocalypse

The dead are walking the streets.
There's no where to run, everywhere you go in the town they are there.
They kill with a simple bite of your flesh. Then suddenly you're one of them.
Is there a way we can survive the now living dead?

There's no hope in if we can.

They can walk

1] Please bring kindness to the chat room IF you ever decide on joining it, this also applies to the OOC room.

2] Nothing TO nsfw, this IS an Apocalypse chat so I expect some triggers such as

3] Ask to ship with someone and ask to kill them off. There is no such thing as force shipping and killing someone in this chat.

4] 8e careful! Chat Creator will silence you if you ever start a fight, other things will result in kicking/banning.

5] Please refrain from posting other chat links into both OOC and IC. Get permission before doing so.

6] Don't fight with the mod please ;c; .

7] You only have three strikes or else you're gone and your character opens up for someone else.

8] If you are having problems with someone please come to me and I will fix the problem they had started.

9] Have fun!

And then they find you

Code:
[align=center][b]Name[/b] |
[b]Age[/b] |
[b]Gender[/b] | Any gender is fine.
[b]Orientation[/b] |
[b]Job[/b] |

--------

[b]Alive or Dead[/b] |
[b]Before Apocalypse Ref[/b] |
[b]During Apocalypse Ref[/b] |
[b]Personality[/b] |
[b]Weapon[/b]([b]s[/b]) |

--------

[b]Relationships[/b] |
[b]Team Members[/b] | This is for unless your character has made a "guild" as I will call it.
[b]Family Members + Family Relationships[/b] |

-------

"[b]Guild[/b]" [b]Title[/b] |
"[b]Guild[/b]" [b]Hideout[/b] |

-------

[b]Headcanons[/b] |
[b]Extra[/b] |

-------

[b]Contact Info[/b] |
[b]OOC Name[/b] |
[b]Pronouns[/b] |
[b]Mun Ships[/b] |[/align]

- バブル -
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply
Offline 02-22-2016, 03:59 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Goodbye { Apocalypse AU }
multifandom??
Offline 02-22-2016, 04:18 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-22-2016 04:29 PM by bubble.)(Edited by bubble.)
Reply: #3
I already had Hal on reserve for some unless that person is you?

(02-22-2016 03:59 PM)ozzy Wrote:  multifandom??

It is not Multifandom. Mainly homestuck.

- バブル -
Offline 02-22-2016, 04:49 PM
Reply: #4
Name | Bro Strider
Age | 35
Gender | Male
Orientation | ..? -Shrugs-
Job | Before he just kind of worked with his own online store and website.
--------
Alive or Dead | Alive (for now that is).
Before Apocalypse Ref | -Coming soon-
During Apocalypse Ref | -Coming soon-
Personality | He’s kind of an arsehole, but tries his best to be pretty darn good. Honestly, a big dork, but hides it. He’s afraid of being alone too long and will always talk if it’s too quiet or to himself.
Weapon(s) | Two steel bladed Katanas painted black.
--------
Relationships | None at the moment.
Team Members | Not yet..?
Family Members + Family Relationships | Ah, Striders and possibly Lalondes.
-------
"Guild" Title | TBD
"Guild" Hideout | TBD
-------
Headcanons | He’s about 6’6, German esk, is fluent in German but keeps it to himself most of the time unless really agitated or excited, he tries to be lean on things but can be very harsh if it comes to it--being the sadistic man he is. (This kind of goes with Personality/Extra, gomen.)
Extra | Nat at the moment, I suppose.
-------
Contact Info | Tumblr @churrthepreinceofrage (Ask for others).
OOC Name | Churr
Pronouns | Male (He/Him)
Mun Ships | All in all? All the gay. -Shrugs-
Offline 02-22-2016, 04:54 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-22-2016 04:54 PM by bubble.)(Edited by bubble.)
Reply: #5
ACCEPTED
Thank you for signing up to roleplay here!

- バブル -
Offline 02-23-2016, 10:10 AM
Reply: #6
RE: Goodbye { Apocalypse AU | Mod Offline }
Name | Gale Makara (Gamzee!)
Age | Nineteen [19].
Gender | Male.
Orientation | Demisexual as all hell.
Job | Hug dealer, freelance artist, occasional sign language translator.

--------

Alive or Dead | Alive, currently.
Before Apocalypse Ref | Soon.
During Apocalypse Ref | Soon.
Personality | Gale is a relatively easy-going guy. When properly medicated, he's almost ludicrously slow, though he's more perceptive than he lets on. Gale firmly believes that the key to happiness is laughter, leading him to play the clown in social situations more often than not. He smiles easily and forgives, though grudges are things he can, and will, hold forever. Pleasant, funny, simple.
Weapon(s) | A pair of juggling clubs from his personal collection of clown paraphernalia.

--------

Relationships | TBD.
Team Members | TBD, but likely all on his lonesome before meeting up with people.
Family Members + Family Relationships | Probably other Makaras.

-------

"Guild" Title | N/A
"Guild" Hideout | N/A

-------

Headcanons | Gale is thin and long, not quite filled out and easily one of the taller people you'll ever meet. His family lineage traces back to Romanian-Italian origins. He has three scars across his face (as in post sober-arc canon) which he hides beneath his canonical facepaint.
Extra | Proficient in sign language (due to canonical connections to Kurloz). Suffers from mild psychosis (can be medicated), "manic depression" or bipolar disorder (can be medicated), and coprolalia/inappropriate outbursts beyond his control/"compulsive swearing" (cannot be medicated). Not medicated at this time. It's the apocalypse, bro.

-------

Contact Info | kenchanwithacookie on Skype.
OOC Name | Kenn
Pronouns | No preferred pronouns! He, she, they? All chill. Call me Babadook if that's what you dig.
Mun Ships | Literally anything. Makeout with Gale's dumb face.
Away 02-23-2016, 11:56 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-23-2016 12:02 PM by Moraileagu3.)(Edited by Moraileagu3.)
Reply: #7
Hal Strider

Age | 22
Gender | Male
Orientation | Hal literally stands for Homosexual Artificial Lifeform, that stuff is just elementary.
Job | Weapons dealer, though he kinda left when the whole apocalypse thing stole his customers.

---~---

Alive or Dead | hes dead on the inside alive
| Before Apocalypse Ref |
| During Apocalypse Ref |
Personality | One of the dominant traits of him is apathy. He has trouble relating to other people's emotions, and tends to not care for others as well. He's narcissistic at best, and always prioritizes himself over all else. He has trouble working with teams for many reasons, and usually prefers riding things out solo anyways. He believes that his decision is always right, and will persistently try to make someone see his way if they disagree. He's rather blunt, and will not hesitate to ridicule someone; pretty savage, actually. He's prefers action over emotion, and won't let feeling get in the way when making a decision. If he needs to cut his arm off or kill a teammate for the greater good, then he will do it without hesitation. Cocky, and a little reckless even. Has little morals, has little remorse when carrying out an otherwise-difficult task. He has no trouble making executive decisions regardless of how right he is, and constantly tries to rise to power in a team. He tries to use as much sarcastic quips as possible, and can hardly ever be sincere. He has serious trust issues, to the point where he will barely trust people in his own team. The mix of all of the above leads him to be preeeetty much a dick to others, and he's probably about as social now as he was before the apocalypse.
Weapons | He virtually always carries twin dirks around with him, and can handle them fairly well. He can also work a simple pistol, and has one that he managed to spray-paint red.

---~---

Relationships
Team Members
Family Members + Family Relationships

TBD. A relationship with the Striders and possibly Lalondes would be cool, but nothing's set in stone as of now.

---~---

Guild Title | TBD
Guild Hideout | TBD

---~---

| Headcanons |
>Very pale and scrawny bean. With his bulk, sometimes you wonder if he's even a strider
>Ambidextrous- really helps when dual-weilding dirks
>Usually I have him lose his shades in an accident in the apocalypse, so yea. Shrug.

| Extra |
>Would probably work horribly with dirks which is why I want them to team so baaaaad
>Had a recreational fondness towards coding and lots of other computer-related things, however after the apocalypse kinda dropped the whole thing
>Tries to keep 'ironic' things that he doesn't need, like spray paint and hair gel. Seriously, he would grab any hair gel he could find.
>Had a pretty nice tumblr account before wifi was permanently cut off.
>Probably the illuminati

---~---

Contact Info | Forums; Moraileagu3
OOC Name | Z
Pronouns | Female
Mun Ships | I'm fine with most, ask me if you want to ship.

[Image: tumblr_static_6o7usxpg8g840socwo0sgk840.gif]
-I want him in all my quadrants, like a desperate fool-
Offline 02-23-2016, 12:07 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-23-2016 12:09 PM by deez.nuts.)(Edited by deez.nuts.)
Reply: #8
Name | Karkat Vantas
Age | 19
Gender | trans guy. if u misgender him he fights u 2 the death
Orientation | hes gay
Job | He used to work at a convenience store. Like a Shell station before all of this went down.

--------

Alive or Dead | alive as heck
Before Apocalypse Ref | gonna get on it
During Apocalypse Ref | still gonna get on it
Personality | He's not a happy fellow. He's rather angry most of the time, using rage and frustration to mask his feelings. He tends to hide how much he cares about people. He's very caring. He tends to raise his voice alot due to habit, so his voice sounds really over-used and scratchy.
Weapon(s) | A pickax looking thing. He uses it to crack the skulls of zombies without a gun or something bigger, and it's easy to get out. Like the side of the hammer that pulls out the nails. He made it himself,,, so,, i dont know what to call it

--------

Relationships | TBD
Team Members | N/A
Family Members + Family Relationships | TBD, if other people roleplay the other Vantasses.

-------

"Guild" Title | n/a
"Guild" Hideout | n/a

-------

Headcanons | He's short and actually pretty muscular. He's thick kindof. hes got some nice thighs. He actually has nasty flashbacks when certain things or situations are described to him. He has AVPD (avoidant personality disorder) and BPD (borderline personality disorder), both, as of now, unmedicated. He's sometimes unstable when it comes to his emotions.
Extra | never a. call him a girl or b. make fun of his height. He,, used 2 be addicted to painkillers.

-------

Contact Info | tumblr: foxirk
OOC Name | dave
Pronouns | he/him
Mun Ships | whatever happens happens ,,,
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 02-23-2016, 12:18 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-23-2016 12:37 PM by bubble.)(Edited by bubble.)
Reply: #9
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the apocalypse.

ACCEPTED
Hwoa, nice app.

ACCEPTED
All the apps. All. Of. Them.

- バブル -
Away 02-23-2016, 04:39 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-23-2016 08:13 PM by sin.)(Edited by sin.)
Reply: #10
Name | Sollux Captor.
Age | Eighteen y/o.
Gender | Generally non-binary.
Orientation | Demi-romantic asexual.
Job | Previously, he worked at a local computer repair & sale.

--------

Alive or Dead | He looks pretty alive to me.
Before Apocalypse Ref | saucy nerd.
During Apocalypse Ref | TBA.
Personality | Though his 'visual-personality' tends to shift, his general personality is rather playful, and a bit irritable. He can also be snide or even condescending at times, and he wouldn't mind taunting someone who is exhibiting the smallest portion of disrespect towards him or a person he is familiar with. Aside from some of his negative qualities, Sollux is an intelligent individual, though his behavior may state otherwise. He cares for his friends, acquaintances, and family, even though he may not show it in the most favored ways. Being this, he has a slight difficulty in 'properly' manifesting his feelings towards others, and could come off as snarky to the ones he love. Though, he has a much gentler side, which he opts not to share often.
Weapon(s) | An old set of throwing stars he had underneath his mattress for safe keeping, and a pair of 'blast knuckles' he purchased a lengthy time prior to the contagion.

--------

Relationships | TBD.
Team Members | He will probably just acquire them as the role-play progresses.
Family Members + Family Relationships | Simply biological relationships with any Captor's, unless any Captor role-players decide otherwise.

-------

"Guild" Title | N/A.
"Guild" Hideout | N/A.

-------

Headcanons | - He is quiiite tall, and has even gained a few nicknames due to his height. /He stands at six foot, three inches./
- Sollux adores Korean pop and such. He likes to think he's fluent in the language solely from the music, but, the majority of the time he attempts to speak it, it's likely incorrect. /Whether the pronunciation or word. More than likely both./
- He has a strong lateral lisp.
- He has heterochromia, which is the reason to why he has both a blue eye and a hazel eye.
Extra | - Sollux suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder, known otherwise as BPD or emotional dysregulation disorder. The disorder results in emotional instability, meaning he is likely to shift moods drastically. Along with an unstable view of himself, it also results in frequent transfer between his own identity, i.e assuming himself under another gender from the one stated previously. Plus, he exhibits impulsive, and even reckless behavior at time, thanks to the disorder. The concoction of this leads to unhealthy relationships, whether with friends, a significant other, and even family. He was diagnosed with this in his early adolescent years, and was prescribed medication to tame it some-what.
- He has a hefty knowledge pertaining to computers and computer-related things, and often attempts to utilize it to his advantage. As if it would even assist in this setting. Along with this, he even knows a few useless facts he tends to share in awkward situations. "Woah, hey, uh, did you know that the Sun is a G-dwarf th'tar?"

-------

Contact Info | Mainly the forums, but my Skype is anachranistic, and my Kik is Spectrophobiac. I frequent Kik much more than I do Skype.
OOC Name | Skit.
Pronouns | He / Him / They / Them.
Mun Ships | Just ask, and I will most likely ship it.
/Though, I prefer to ship Sollux with males. I dunno, it's just sort'a my preference. Albeit, I wouldn't mind attempting to ship with a female if they were interested./

[Image: tumblr_oq88fev9GC1rov8uxo2_250.png]

i'm pretty inactive on here.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)