Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.08 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daedalos' Quest
Online 02-14-2017, 02:45 AM
Reply: #101
RE: Daedalos' Quest
(02-13-2017 09:35 PM)Fubar Wrote:  You CAPTCHALOGUE the NOTE but, before it gets in your FETCH MODUS, you READ it.


This is what the fuck it says. And it was in that previous update.

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Away 02-16-2017, 11:25 PM
Reply: #102
RE: Daedalos' Quest
> yeah lets definitely go in the next room which is flooded and then drown (please dont)

a mole is scientific now
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Online 04-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Reply: #103
RE: Daedalos' Quest
And today it's time to update this fanventure and two others! In a single day. Who could've thought.


My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Away 04-04-2017, 01:47 AM
Reply: #104
RE: Daedalos' Quest
> Read the note before you splash water all over it and smudge all the ink/words up

a mole is scientific now
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-07-2017, 08:33 AM
Reply: #105
RE: Daedalos' Quest
> Mime eating popcorn to retrieve it from your sylladex and make room for the new note. Then eat the popcorn.

Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Online 05-05-2017, 08:16 AM
Reply: #106
RE: Daedalos' Quest
(04-04-2017 01:47 AM)Ekura123 Wrote:  > Read the note before you splash water all over it and smudge all the ink/words up

You decide to READ THE NOTE

(04-07-2017 08:33 AM)professionalDork Wrote:  > Mime eating popcorn to retrieve it from your sylladex and make room for the new note. Then eat the popcorn.

After HAVING READ THE NOTE you decide to CAPTCHALOGUE IT. For that you UNCAPTCHALOGUE POPCORN.

[Image: Z4s6i2N.gif]


You then decide to EAT the popcorn

[Image: CQKFdst.gif]

Oh well. THE MONSTER nearly gets the drop on you but you DODGE just in time. Not only you nearly got HARMED by THE MONSTER, you also DROPPED your POPCORN! Anyway, time to fight. Please select one OFFENSIVE MANEUVER and one DEFENSIVE MANEUVER.

OFFENSIVE MANEUVERS:

- Kick;
- Firm Advancement;
- Cycling Road;
- Confident Negotiations;
- Top Spin; (selected)
- Hadoken;
- Silent Comet.

DEFENSIVE MANEUVERS:
- Acrobatic Redacted Pirouette;
- Troll Roll; (selected)
- Rendes-Voux With A Wall;
- Graveyard Wall.

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Away 05-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Reply: #107
RE: Daedalos' Quest
> Confident Negotiations (why not)

a mole is scientific now
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Online 05-13-2017, 11:17 AM
Reply: #108
RE: Daedalos' Quest
(05-05-2017 10:24 AM)Ekura123 Wrote:  > Confident Negotiations (why not)

You SELECT CONFIDENT NEGOTIATIONS for the OFFENSIVE MANEUVER and leave TROLL ROLL SELECTED for the DEFENSIVE one.

MANEUVERS SELECTED:

Offensive maneuver: Confident Negotiations
Defensive maneuver: Troll Roll

[Image: WqHdvfC.gif]

You MIME spider LEGS to TAUNT the... whatever this THING is. And he LEAPS at you. You AVOID the ATTACK and land near the POPCORN again.

Please SELECT an OFFENSIVE maneuver and the DEFENSIVE one.


My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Away 05-14-2017, 03:37 PM
Reply: #109
RE: Daedalos' Quest
> Silent Comet, but keep Troll Roll since it is quite effective

a mole is scientific now
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Online 06-09-2019, 08:19 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-09-2019 08:32 AM by Fubar.)(Edited by Fubar.)
Reply: #110
RE: Daedalos' Quest
(05-14-2017 03:37 PM)Ekura123 Wrote:  > Silent Comet, but keep Troll Roll since it is quite effective

[Image: quest-070.gif]

You CHOOSE SILENT COMET and JUMP into the air before MIMING SHOOTING AN ARROW from A BOW but THE MONSTER interrupts you. Damn.

[Image: quest-071.png]

You LAND on a PILLOW. Well, that's a lucky break.

[Image: quest-072.gif]

And that's a luckier break!

[Image: quest-073.gif]

[Image: quest-074.png]

Yes, despite how it LOOKS, you got lucky. Having landed on a QUEST PILLOW you have ASCENDED to your OMGTIER.

[Image: quest-075.png]

You have ascended to the OMGTier of WITCH OF ITCH.

[Image: quest-075-1.png]

Would you look at this, your OMGTier Echeladder rung comes with a sweet BADGE for your Kiddie Camper Handysash.
This BADGE allows you to recolor your SYLLADEX from GREEN to RED.

[Image: quest-075-2.png]

>GO EAST

[Image: quest-076.png]

You decide to- ah scratch it.

[Image: quest-077.gif]

You just decide to use your newfound SUPER MOVE: SILENT DREAM

[Image: quest-078.gif]

The THE DRONE appears, having crawled back- screw that you got your sweet powerup, you waste no time on SMACKING THE DRONE.
>GO EAST

[Image: quest-079.png]

You are standing in a ROOM. OBVIOUS EXITS are: WEST (you came from there), SOUTH and EAST.

>SOUTH

[Image: quest-080.gif]

You are now in THE CLOSET. You SEE a RAKE, a MOP and a BROOM. OBVIOUS EXIT is NORTH (you came from there)

>MIME HAIRFLIP then CAPTCHALOGUE BROOM

[Image: quest-081.gif]

You RETRIEVE LOCK OF HAIR from your CAPTCHALOGUE and then CAPTCHALOGUE the BROOM.

You have a bad feeling all of a sudden.

[Image: quest-080-2.gif]

THE DRONE LANDS on a QUEST PILLOW.

[Image: quest-080-1.gif]

[Image: quest-080-2.png]

THE DRONE has ascended to his OMGTier of BARD OF PAILS
>NORTH
You GO NORTH.

[Image: quest-082.gif]

Ascended BARD OF PAILS is GREETING you while BLOCKING the DOOR.
Scratch the fancy menus, scratch complex moves, you gotta TRY that sweet HADOKEN again.

You MIME an IMAGINARY HADOKEN at the DRONE.

[Image: quest-084.gif]


[Image: quest-088.png]

You are STANDING OUTSIDE, having finally got OUT of THE DUNGEON. The FEATHERGRASS is fluttering in the wind, the RIPE JELLYFISH begin FLYING OFF their stems. You have no idea where to GO now or what to DO.

But you know you are free. Life is good.

[Image: quest-089.png]

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
x1(list)
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)