Freshness Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.08 Average
Daedalos' Quest
Online 02-14-2016, 02:22 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-14-2016 09:16 PM by Fubar.)(Edited by Fubar.)
Reply: #1
Daedalos' Quest
Welcome to DAEDALOS' QUEST.

[Image: HoWS4Ok.jpg]

Your name is THESEA HORIPA. You enjoy SILENT PERFORMANCE ART and MARTIAL ARTS. You also enjoy some other things but we'll get to them later. Or not. It depends. What you do not enjoy is BEING SHACKLED UPSIDE-DOWN in THE CELL. Well, maybe a little. Then again, maybe not. You had no choice anyway, being dragged here by IMPERIAL DRONE.

Before acting do note that the descriptions are hardly complete. So if you, for example, don't see a rock or a plank or a rope anywhere but think it could be useful feel free to type "take rock" or something. There's a good chance that you succeed. Conversely there's hardly any chance that you will find AHAB'S CROSSHAIR or TOME OF ELDRITCH LORE or other super-powerful thingamajig.

What will you do?

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-14-2016, 02:45 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Daedalos' Quest
==> Examine the poster of your favorite movie/game/book

[Image: qu35bey.gif]
Thank you Void!
[Image: kcshx.png]
Thank you OneBigParadox!
Quote this message in a reply
Online 02-14-2016, 02:54 AM
Reply: #3
(02-14-2016 02:45 AM)enlightenedMyrmecolion Wrote:  ==> Examine the poster of your favorite movie/game/book

Sorry, this command requires additional parameters to work with. Enter the name of your favorite movie, game or book.

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

Offline 02-14-2016, 03:56 AM
Reply: #4
==> Examine the poster of the game, FIRE EMBLEM FATES.

[Image: qu35bey.gif]
Thank you Void!
[Image: kcshx.png]
Thank you OneBigParadox!
Online 02-14-2016, 05:56 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-14-2016 06:31 AM by Fubar.)(Edited by Fubar.)
Reply: #5
(02-14-2016 03:56 AM)enlightenedMyrmecolion Wrote:  ==> Examine the poster of the game, FIRE EMBLEM FATES.

[Image: SIAjEJo.jpg]

You look at THE WALL opposite to one you're shackled to and see A POSTER of YOUR FAVORITE VIDEOGAME. You like the POSTER even despite the fact you are UPSIDE-DOWN and have to look at it UPSIDE-DOWN. Your favorite VIDEO GAME is called FIRE EMBLEM FATES and tells a story of a LONE TROLL who was born in ONE SOCIETY (which reminds you of SOME OF THE ANCESTORS for some reason) but GOT LOST and GOT RAISED in ANOTHER SOCIETY (which looks like a bunch of random trolls to you). Soon, TWO SOCEITIES declared WAR on each other so THE LONE TROLL shall help ONE SOCEITY to CONQUER ANOTHER SOCIETY.

But you always wanted to make two soceities make peace with each other instead. See, with thinking like this it's more or less a miracle that you didn't GET CULLED yet.

What will you do now?

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

Offline 02-14-2016, 07:06 AM
Reply: #6
==> Wonder why the drone brought you here

WE warned you but you chose to ignore us. Now that WE have you, WE shall never let you go. *screams*
Quote from my ♫marching band♫
Online 02-14-2016, 09:07 AM
Reply: #7
(02-14-2016 07:06 AM)landoftreblesandfrogs Wrote:  ==> Wonder why the drone brought you here

[Image: sNPlGLl.gif]

You wonder why the IMPERIAL DRONE brought you here instead of just killing you when yesterday you REFUSED TO GIVE him ANY PAILS FULL OF GENETIC MATERIAL when he came to YOUR HIVE. You don't have any MATESPRIT or KISMESIS anyway. Well, you didn't have them back then but the situation didn't change in this aspect since the DRONE threw you in here, unsurprisingly. You're not complaining for being alive anyway.

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

Offline 02-14-2016, 01:04 PM
Reply: #8
==> Try to escape

WE warned you but you chose to ignore us. Now that WE have you, WE shall never let you go. *screams*
Online 02-14-2016, 08:40 PM
Reply: #9
(02-14-2016 01:04 PM)landoftreblesandfrogs Wrote:  ==> Try to escape

[Image: EU2BlTd.gif]

After HAGNING UPSIDE-DOWN in a CELL for SEVERAL HOURS while OCCASIONALLY LOOKING at the POSTER of your favorite VIDEOGAME you GET BORED for SOME REASON. You decide to ESCAPE. You FLIP THE LEFT LEVER and THE DOOR OPENS. A SNAIL OF DOOM enters your CELL. It will be happy to help itself to a tasty TROLL.

You have a bad feeling about this.

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

Offline 02-15-2016, 12:38 AM
Reply: #10
==> Attempt to strife

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)