Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Session Dalisay [ ALL SPACES FILLED ]
Group TagsOC S P
Offline 02-12-2016, 06:27 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-16-2016 02:29 AM by Alexander Hamilton.)(Edited by Alexander Hamilton.)
Reply: #1
Session Dalisay [ ALL SPACES FILLED ]
Dalisay - (Filipino Adj.) Pure, undiluted.

Welcome to this new fan session!

• There will be eight kids, for balance reasons it would be nice if there were 4 males and 4 females.
- Boys [ 4/4 ] ( ALL SPACES FILLED )
- Girls [ 4/4 ] ( ALL SPACES FILLED )

• Kids must but 13 years

• There should be no classpect repeats and there should be an equal distribution of derse/prospit dreamers since the RP will be set up like the troll session in Homestuck, with the teams divided with the dream planets.
- Derse [ 4/4 ] ( ALL SPACES FILLED )
- Prospit [ 4/4 ] ( ALL SPACES FILLED )

• There is also a four-six letter name rule for Prospit and a four-seven letter name rule for Derse.

• A time player, space player, and a knight required.

• Please have the chumhandle follow GCAT sequence! ( of course, GUAC is fine too! ) ( Also, if you need help fitting your kid's chumhandle into GCAT or GUAC, I'm always happy to help! )

There will be a pre-session chat for character building, so we just don't go willy nilly into the session without knowing each other's characters.

Before you fill out the application bellow, please check the spreadsheet to see if the spot you want has been taken.

APPLICATION:
Name:
Post Scratch:
Handle:
Syntax:
Hex:
Classpect:
Sign:
Moon:
Land:
Quest:
StrifeSpecibus:
FetchModus:
Brief Description of Appearance/Personality:
Role:

I'll tell you if your application was accepted then you can head over to the OOC room!

You will only be added to the spreadsheet if you hop into the OOC room.

Spreadsheet
( Please get the okay from me before putting up information! )

OOC
( Head here when you've been accepted! )

Rules

Your obt svt,
[Image: 13a6a9bcca714efe091036add2547008.png]

[Image: hxo3pzg]
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-12-2016, 09:15 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-13-2016 03:48 PM by justin.)(Edited by justin.)
Reply: #2
RE: Session Dalisay [ Reboot ]
Name: Jase Larken

Guardian: His Bro

Post Scratch: Genetic Predecessor of Zeke Larken. Though not technically because, ya know. Ectobiology.

Handle: tunedCogs

Syntax: almost never uses commas and leaves out other punctuation at times. Normal other than that.

Hex: #424242

Classpect: Seer of Doom

Sign: Double beam note with the right part ending in a wrench head.

Moon: Pending

Land: Land of Blades and Code

Quest: Don't know yet.

StrifeSpecibus: Basskind. He has a bass guitar. He hits things with it.

FetchModus: Riff Modus. Remember that bass guitar? It comes in handy. Play a certain note, or string of notes, get the corresponding item. Items are assigned set note values based on captcha code.

Appearance: I'm going to try and draw him, but in case I don't get to it here we go. He has white hair, which is dyed on his waking body. Not his dreamself though. He takes as little care of his appearance as possible, in an effort to make it look like he really doesn't give a shit. He wears black sweatpants, the standard white t-shirt with symbol, a sturdy pair of generic Homestuck shoes, and his trusty guitar. Of corse he has one of those strap things for it. He wouldn't trust it in his sylladex!

Personality: Jase is patient and critical of situations, and loves to spot things other people are doing wrong. He doesn't try to be helpful though, oh no. He just tells them how dumb they're being/the whole situation is and let's people figure it out from there. Other than the onvious amount of sass, he basically believes in people, and is a "closet optimistic." I just made up that term. It means he's optimistic, but is secretive about it. He's got the know-how to take charge of situations, but he never does. He also copes with things pretty easily. For example, if he got cancer, he wouldn't spend his last few days being a sad panda. No, he'd go skydiving Rocky Mountain climbing, he'd go 2.7 seconds, on a bull named fu manchu. And he'd love deeper and he'd speak sweeter and he'd, give some forgiveness he'd been denyin. (bonus points to ayone who knows that song). On a less deep note, Jase likes metal. Not real, hard metal though. Mainly softer shit. Like Black Veil Brides. Some of them. He's not particular to screaming. You get the picture.

Role: As neither a knight nor space/time player, nothing to critical. He'll probably be the guy that dies fourth.

There exists no good,
Only unrealized evil!
I'll bring hope to the sinners,
And death to the people!
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-13-2016, 02:57 AM
Reply: #3

Hey! Did you read the thing where it says the chumhandle has to fit GCAT or GUAC?

Your obt svt,

Offline 02-13-2016, 04:29 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-13-2016 04:31 AM by artstetic.)(Edited by artstetic.)
Reply: #4
((omg i hope i did this right-
Olly Norels
12 10/12 Years
Guardian
SIS
Post Scratch
Bree Norels
Handle
ambiguousInferno (Previously: temporaneousTantrum)
Syntax
First letter (in the sentence) caps, Omits most punctuation, unless he isn't so sleepy
Hex
#bb7000
Classpect
Rogue of Life (I was planning on making him the Mage of Life but-)
Sign
The symbol of the greek god, Chaos.
Moon
Prospit
Land
Cliffs and Oceans (LOCAO)
Quest
To save the consorts from tsunamis and complete extinction.
Strife Specibus
2xAxekind
Fetch Modus
Coin Modus - He will have certain cards, named after spare change. (Ex: Quarter) If he wants to get an item on a quarter-tail card, he'll need to flip a quarter and get tails to retrieve said item. This Modus is basically all focused on luck.
Brief Description of Appearance/Personality
Role
Being a life player and all, he fears he'll just be used as a pawn - Especially for his sleep issues.

[Image: 2NktRQH]
just strollin' along.
{credit}
Offline 02-13-2016, 04:32 AM
Reply: #5
this looks good! hop into the ooc if you please!

Your obt svt,

Offline 02-13-2016, 06:36 AM
Reply: #6
(02-13-2016 02:57 AM)Alexander Hamilton Wrote:  Hey! Did you read the thing where it says the chumhandle has to fit GCAT or GUAC?

Yes I did, sorry. Totally forgot while I was typing this up. It has been amended.

There exists no good,
Only unrealized evil!
I'll bring hope to the sinners,
And death to the people!
Offline 02-13-2016, 09:41 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-13-2016 10:06 AM by Atlas.)(Edited by Atlas.)
Reply: #7
Name: Raza Au'lani [Full first name is Razaline, if allowed]

Guardian: Auntie

Post Scratch: Rune Au'lani

Handle: cleiosThreshold

Syntax: She doesn't use periods except for in ellipses, but overuses other punctuation. She capitalizes the first letters of her sentences.

Hex: #556b2f

Classpect: Heir of Space

Sign: A black egg with wings.

Moon: Prospit

Land: Land of Frogs and Relics

Quest: Breed the Genesis Frog

StrifeSpecibus: Bow/Arrowkind

FetchModus: Target

Brief Description of Appearance: Raza is 4" 8. She's part Hawaiian-Japanese. She has light brown skin, olive green eyes, and dyed silver hair that she keeps in a long braid.

For clothing, she wears a white halter neck with her symbol, and lederhosen. She also wears olive green flip-flops.

Personality: An Heir of Space would have a very strong sense of intuition and precision. she unconsciously seek out and gravitate towards the origin of things that interest her. She wants to know how and when and where it all started. She is very into history due to this. She seeks out art and fashion because it interests her, and has a fixation with strange objects she finds and wonders where they came from.

She flits from interest to interest, being very changeable and impatient in nature, and nothing probably holds her interest for too long before she moves onto the next thing. She wonders about the origin of abstract concepts like legends and myths and ancient stories. She may be very easily manipulated by others egging her on with rewards of their favorite things. She might even be easily manipulated by her own random and changeable nature making her very willing to try new things.

She likes to share her varied and changeable interests with others as well. She is naturally very impatient with those not willing to try new things and may use their stubbornness to let others be manipulated, kind of like going “well if you’re not going to do it or listen to me then HMMPH to you! *crosses arms and looks angry*” cue adorable guilt trip. She might be small and easily pushed around, or easily led into anything that seems new or fun, but is full of sharp wit and energy.

Role: As a Space player, she'll be the one to breed the frogs and create their new universe.

Other: Raza is mute, she speaks both Morse and sign language.

[Image: tumblr_nwgd2uqHwK1sg6teeo2_540.gif]

have you read this shit?)

(highlights!
Offline 02-13-2016, 09:47 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-13-2016 09:52 AM by Johnycake.)(Edited by Johnycake.)
Reply: #8
((please tell me i did it right-))
Name: John Lanber
Guardian: My Grandma
Post Scratch: Lillian "Lily" Lanber
Handle: affinityTrigger
Syntax: Proper Grammer unless angered
ex: AT: Oh bother, I don't get why you're so mad about this.
or
AT: i will tHROW YOU TO A FIRE AND WATCH YOU BURN ALIVE
Hex: #333399
Classpect: Knight of Heart
Sign: atari controller
Land: Land of Ice and Glass
Quest: Find His Grandma first before He does anything else
StrifeSpecibus: Knife
FetchSpecibus: Memory Modus - Let's get one thing straight, John has horrendous memory, so to practice having not so terrible memory he uses the memory modus. What it does is make John have to remember the item (At least the shape) and the number it was in. He spends a lot of time practicing so he has the gist of it and is pretty handy with it.

Brief Description: John has black, short hair that's usually nice and tidy, but at times it's super messy. He wears a long sleeve white hoodie that has an atari controller as the icon. He likes to wear shorts and brown combat boots. He wears big glasses like Jake, but doesn't have buck teeth. His eyes are a dark blue colour.

Brief Personality Description: John is Affectionate. I mean...*really* affectionate. To the point that others find it annoying. He cares a lot about his friends, and usual puts their needs in front of his own. He's naive at times, but also has a pervy side to him. He's either overly hopeful or overly pessimistic. John also loves video games, so he likes to treat challenges like it's a game, and usually would make a few terrible puns. Since he's a leo, his inner shipper can't help but come out at times, which is why he has a very strange liking to the romance genre. John likes to read but prefers video games, and has a somewhat misunderstood relationship with his grandma (Whom he loves a lot but has trouble communicating properly with her). He has bad experience with being emotionally abused by his old guardians, before his grandma took him away, so at times, he would randomly isolate himself,do something extremely rash or spill everything to someone. On some occasions will John actually burst down crying.

Role: As a Knight of Heart, John is probably crucial, but also will try to be there for everyone, and protect their 'soul'. This would either make the session or result in a 'Heroic' Death. However, because of his negative experiences with emotional abuse, he has trouble protecting himself from trusting someone too much or not trusting at all with his own 'heart'.

GT:If you say so Strider
[Image: 4aceeab793a1a9d2d689ee7edf7193a995260df4...3d8b_1.gif]
*Double pistol wink*
Offline 02-13-2016, 10:12 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-14-2016 04:34 PM by Salvr.)(Edited by Salvr.)
Reply: #9
Name: Maya Durand

Guardian: PAPA

Post Scratch: Jean Saylor

Handle: casualCodependency

Syntax: Perfect synthax, but has a tendecy to write similiar sounding word instead of the one that would be proper in the situation (inquire/require, closure/closet etc)

Hex: #83181b, Red Gold (or as she claims, actually more of Falu Red)

Classpect: Sylph of Hope

Sign: Beret

Land: Canvas and Stagelights

Quest: To make the land colorful once again

StrifeSpecibus: scissorsKind

FetchModus: Etch-a-sketch Modus: Advanced Edition - similiar to etch-a-sketch Modus but you have to be much more dilligent and accurate representing the item.

Brief Description of Appearance/Personality:

Role: To provide support and guidance to others.

There is no path.
Beyond the scope of light, beyond the reach of Dark.
What could possibly await us?
And yet, we seek it, insatiably
Such is our fate.

Aldia, Scholar of the First Sin

A Victory Guaranteed
Offline 02-13-2016, 01:27 PM
Reply: #10
(02-13-2016 06:36 AM)justin Wrote:  
(02-13-2016 02:57 AM)Alexander Hamilton Wrote:  Hey! Did you read the thing where it says the chumhandle has to fit GCAT or GUAC?

Yes I did, sorry. Totally forgot while I was typing this up. It has been amended.

GG is already taken buddy!

Your obt svt,

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)