Freshness Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.41 Average
Insert Art Pun Here (Ministrife Requests Open) - Alienoid
Offline 11-18-2017, 10:22 AM
Reply: #641
RE: Insert Art Pun Here (Ministrife Requests Open) - Alienoid
I'm curious if you've got any artwork of your bloodswap Feferi or you jade-blooded OC with their lusus done?
The Mother Grub lusi are honestly the most beautiful and horrific things in homestuck and I wish Kanaya's showed up more in the comic.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-18-2017, 02:15 PM
Reply: #642
neo sollux is amazing

[Image: UBKCLrH.png] Sethur Eutrea, Knight Of Breath[Image: UBKCLrH.png]

NEW ALTERNIA - MY DISCORD SERVER OF 180+ USERS: https://discord.gg/8NJuBMU
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 11-18-2017, 02:41 PM
Reply: #643
(11-18-2017 10:22 AM)pickedPocket Wrote:  I'm curious if you've got any artwork of your bloodswap Feferi or you jade-blooded OC with their lusus done?
The Mother Grub lusi are honestly the most beautiful and horrific things in homestuck and I wish Kanaya's showed up more in the comic.

One thing I will point out that not all jadebloods have Mother Grubs as their lusii. In fact, Kanaya is the only jadeblood/troll in existence to ever be raised by one, as stated in her introduction:

Quote:
As such you are one of the few who could be selected and raised by a VIRGIN MOTHER GRUB, an event so rare as to elude documented precedent.

So my jadeblood OC doesn't have a virgin Mother Grub lusus, but my bloodswapped Feferi does. Although I only have this picture of her:
[Image: zrYvaNN.png]

I'll also hope you don't mind me correcting you on the phrase 'Mother Grub lusii'. The Mother Grub herself isn't generally a lusus, she handles producing new trolls. It's just that a particular one raised Kanaya.

Offline 11-21-2017, 12:39 AM
Reply: #644
Oh!
I'm sorry, I should have taken into account how rare Kanaya & her lusus is in Homestuck.
I just thought your OC troll might have a Mother Grub lusus is because she's a jade caste and because well... I like them? I operated on the preconceived notion that she might have one.

Also because they're a Time player - Space's opposite aspect.
Time is a pretty important aspect when it comes to SGrub... So I thought she might interact with the Space themes set down by Kanaya but like... in a different way? Like her lusus is just a mother grub who has reached the end of her long lifespan - and she's running the equivalent of an Alternian Oldfolks home for spooky bug-grandmothers.

I am like, very sorry about all this.
Offline 11-21-2017, 04:35 AM
Reply: #645
Hi! How are you?

[Image: 7d6feade904e2bd61527ef2a59520383.jpg]

Would you mind drawing this guy for me? I really would like to use him for my OC and need someone to draw him, as to I can't draw. Thank you even if you can't.
Offline 11-25-2017, 03:26 PM
Reply: #646
(11-21-2017 04:35 AM)MamaAlice Wrote:  Hi! How are you?

[Image: 7d6feade904e2bd61527ef2a59520383.jpg]

Would you mind drawing this guy for me? I really would like to use him for my OC and need someone to draw him, as to I can't draw. Thank you even if you can't.

Oh, geez, I completely forgot to respond to this, sorry about that.

I'm sorry to say, though, that my answer's probably no.

For one thing, I don't usually do "drawing" requests. I only do ministrife requests. But even ministrife-wise, I tend to have a problem with other people using real-life people as their own "original characters". That kind of removes the whole point of it being an "original" character.

I stated in this post over here that:
Quote:I'm gonna go ahead and note that from now on I'm gonna be doing only original designs created by the requestee for ministrife requests.
And this guy... Yeah, that's just a straight-up guy from the internet. Sorry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline 11-25-2017, 05:58 PM
Reply: #647
[Image: ZLAMWWk.png]
[Image: evNnlzX.png]

I got bored and decided I'd make some changes to the canon Feastings ministrife sprites. Not to say they're bad, but there were some incredibly minor things about their hair that I wanted to make closer resemble their canon sprites.

Offline 11-26-2017, 07:38 AM
Reply: #648
Hey, you know those troll call cards? I got bored and wanted to make my own templates, so if you like how THIS looks:

Offline 11-26-2017, 06:53 PM (This reply was last modified: 11-26-2017 06:57 PM by Alienoid.)(Edited by Alienoid.)
Reply: #649
[Image: 9f8I1qT.gif]

Whale shello there... Seaman.

You know, I still don't know why I made this, but a panel edit's a panel edit.

yes, her hair is that long.
sue me.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)