Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Grist Cache?
Offline 01-22-2016, 07:08 AM
Reply: #1
Grist Cache?
I don't understand what the Grist Cache located in our profiles is supposed to mean. Also, how does one scale their echeladder?

[Image: shh50.png] shh.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-22-2016, 07:22 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-22-2016 07:35 AM by Sage.)(Edited by Sage.)
Reply: #2
RE: Grist Cache?
Well as for the Girst Cache, there's a post dedicated to finding each and every single one's reason for being given. The link for such post is over...

http://forums.msparp.com/showthread.php?tid=4505 <== here

as for the echeladder it changes based on your class but how it ranks up is by each post you make, i'm not sure for how many you need to make till you get up to the next one but it should be somewhere around the forums. either that or a Mod might explain it for you (and for me too)
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-22-2016, 07:54 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-22-2016 07:56 AM by LostRefrain.)(Edited by LostRefrain.)
Reply: #3
I don't know the amount of posts needed to reach the next rung on the ladder, but I do know it takes more and more posts to move up the higher you get :0 I'm one away from my final rung - lord knows that would take a truck load of comments to sail to.
Climbing the echeladder doesn't appear to do anything either, aside from perhaps warn people of what a ridiculous chatterbox you are on public sites, such as myself. c;

The grist cache does NOTHING accept look cool and make you feel all accomplished inside. As mentioned above, there is a pretty darn nifty memo dedicated to figuring out why people get certain grist and the like, and though it's fun, the grist doesn't actually seem to serve any purpose!

It might be worth mentioning that certain forum comments don't "count" toward your boons or ladder climbing - such as the game board, or general chat, but others more relevant to the site itself, such as group connections, do!

[Image: PRo9SZp.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 06-26-2020, 06:06 AM
Reply: #4
I want to find more information about this forum as it is having the best info that help us dealing with these issues. From the https://awriter.org/premieressay-com-review/ I found some updates that help me a lot.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)