Freshness Rating:
  • 100 Votes - 3.49 Average
HeroStuck: Chaos Reborn
Group TagsCanon OC Fandom AU P
Offline 02-01-2016, 10:26 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-10-2016 03:33 AM by KatTheHat.)(Edited by KatTheHat.)
Reply: #31
RE: HeroStuck: Chaos Reborn
Accepted!

[Image: tumblr_ori6i21AV11woeu8po1_500.gif]
"Defenders of the Universe, huh? Has a nice ring to it."
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-01-2016, 01:39 PM
Reply: #32
Name: Thomas Grayson
Height: 5'6
Type: Vigilante
Powers: None
Weaknesses: He has a bad knee, which he wears a brace on when in costume. He was shot here when he was a rookie. He gets reckless to save civilians.

Personality: When he's in civilian clothes, hes kind and usually in a good mood. Great with kids, and very patient.
When in his suit; he's sarcastic but still kind. His temper seems to be easier to flare when he's working.
Backstory: Thomas comes from a family of vigilantes. When he was five, one of his fathers enemies kidnapped him and started training him in the ways of a mercanary. He spent three years with this man until his family found and rescued him. He's had a hard struggle to get back to being a vigilante rather than a ruthless anti-hero. He came to the city because he heard of the super human struggles.
Notes: Thomas is allergic to black berries, and is a sucker for small animals.
Thomas

Theme Song: Run Boy Run- Woodkid

~{I am no Princess}~ Sir Val ~{I am the Knight in faded Denim}~
Offline 02-01-2016, 01:48 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-10-2016 03:34 AM by KatTheHat.)(Edited by KatTheHat.)
Reply: #33
Accepted! Bonus points for the song - One of my all time Favorite Wink

x1(list)
x1
Offline 02-01-2016, 03:01 PM
Reply: #34
Name: Ringabel
Height: 5'9"
Power: Dark Magic- The specific powers are still ambiguous to him but not you. The full extent of his powers are destructive to both parties involved. He can strike with a necrotic force damaging himself and his foe. A second attack allows him to melee his foe and deal damage proportionate to his; The lower his health the stronger the strike. His final ability is similar to that of raven from 'that's so raven' he can see unspecific events in the future that he has no control or context of. Also not really a power but a capable sword user wielding a long katana in one hand
Weaknesses: His power has the drawback of injuring him alongside his foe. Another is his desperation to find Edea, his lost love. He hospitalizes himself and is troubled by the law occasionally in his search for her.
Personality: Ladies man always wooing women though he's searching for one in particular. He almost always makes analogies to women. He becomes deadly serious when the moment calls for it. likes spicy, juicy, and bitter things. dislikes sweet things.
Backstory: Ringabel is an amnesiac he remembers nothing of his past but he knows his future now he's on the search for a girl, Edea Lee he knows nothing of her aside her face and his love for her.
Notes: He quotes John Lennon quite a bit
Theme Song: Love's Vagrant
Reference: Ringabel His Blade
---
~ OOC Stuff ~
OOC Name: Shine
Pronouns: Male
Admin Notes: I don't know what goes here
Offline 02-01-2016, 05:36 PM
Reply: #35
(02-01-2016 03:01 PM)Lieutenant Shine Wrote:  Name: Ringabel
Height: 5'9"
Power: Dark Magic- The specific powers are still ambiguous to him but not you. The full extent of his powers are destructive to both parties involved. He can strike with a necrotic force damaging himself and his foe. A second attack allows him to melee his foe and deal damage proportionate to his; The lower his health the stronger the strike. His final ability is similar to that of raven from 'that's so raven' he can see unspecific events in the future that he has no control or context of. Also not really a power but a capable sword user wielding a long katana in one hand
Weaknesses: His power has the drawback of injuring him alongside his foe. Another is his desperation to find Edea, his lost love. He hospitalizes himself and is troubled by the law occasionally in his search for her.
Personality: Ladies man always wooing women though he's searching for one in particular. He almost always makes analogies to women. He becomes deadly serious when the moment calls for it. likes spicy, juicy, and bitter things. dislikes sweet things.
Backstory: Ringabel is an amnesiac he remembers nothing of his past but he knows his future now he's on the search for a girl, Edea Lee he knows nothing of her aside her face and his love for her.
Notes: He quotes John Lennon quite a bit
Theme Song: Love's Vagrant
Reference: Ringabel His Blade
---
~ OOC Stuff ~
OOC Name: Shine
Pronouns: Male
Admin Notes: I don't know what goes here

Not a mod but, I do love the Idea of a bravely default character. I like the elements you used from the dark knight.

[Image: j8xmq88]

Hey... Kid.
I didn't get on that list by being a Goddamn pussy.
Offline 02-02-2016, 12:00 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-05-2016 05:38 AM by KatTheHat.)(Edited by KatTheHat.)
Reply: #36
(02-01-2016 03:01 PM)Lieutenant Shine Wrote:  
Accepted!

Offline 02-03-2016, 05:37 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-03-2016 05:42 AM by Ov3rthegardenwall.)(Edited by Ov3rthegardenwall.)
Reply: #37
Name: Nepeta "The lioness" Leijon
Height: 4'10
Type: Hero
Power: Cat like abilities
-stealth
-super fast reflexes
-enhanced senses: super hearing, excellent vision (especially in the dark), great sense of smell
-abnormal speed (just about twice as fast as the average human)
-Basically, anything a cat can do, she can do it better.
Weaknesses:
-Innocence, this could lead her in dangerous situations since she doesn't really see the bad in most things.
-Naive, This leads her to be easily manipulated
Personality: Energetic and outgoing, quick and witty, always thinks on her feet and very curious. Kindhearted and innocent, Always tries to see the good in people
Backstory: One day while she was staying after school, one of her classmates kidnapped her and used her for an experiment, to splice her dna and combine with the dna of a cat. The expirement was a success but she was able to escape before anything else could be done to her and the student responsible for the experiment was never found or heard from again.
Notes: Cat puns are frequently used
(Edit: Just added)Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4 (Nyan Cat Song)
---
~ OOC Stuff ~
OOC Name: Avy
Pronouns: Any really, I dont mind, but mainly she
Admin Notes: Knowledge is power... so study and become evil to take over the world! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! wait , what?
Offline 02-03-2016, 05:44 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-22-2016 01:30 PM by KatTheHat.)(Edited by KatTheHat.)
Reply: #38
(02-03-2016 05:37 AM)Ov3rthegardenwall Wrote:  

Accepted!

Offline 02-03-2016, 08:08 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-03-2016 08:20 AM by Beans.)(Edited by Beans.)
Reply: #39
[Image: embed.php?text=The%20Handmaid&na...lor=7A0400]
:Name:
Haruka Megido
:Age:
:Gender:
Female
:Height:
5'2"
:Occupation:
Bounty Hunter
:Type:
You guessed it. Bounty Hunter
:Powers:
:Weaknesses:
:Personality:
:Backstory:
:Notes:
==> Speaks fluent Japanese and English
==> Is much more likely to spare Vigilantes and Bystanders than governmental heroes and villains
==> Her alias is The Handmaid. Creative, I know.

:Theme Song:
OuO

♈♈♈♈♈♈

:OOC Name:
Beans
:Pronouns:
Any tbh
:Admin Notes:
Because of school, I'm usually not on in mornings. I can be expected between 6 and 11 EST. If you need to contact me, do it by forums or ask for my skype.

Offline 02-03-2016, 09:02 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-03-2016 10:10 AM by ZomaSpirit.)(Edited by ZomaSpirit.)
Reply: #40
Name: Yoshikage Kira

Height: 5'7"

Type: The Unknown. He does not align himself as being a definite villain or hero, he works for himself for his own interests and simply wants to live out his own life without anything to upset the balance of his lifestyle.

Power: Stand; "Killer Queen".

A Stand is a psychic manifestation of one's soul/fighting spirit and is unique to the individual. A Stand acts as both a weapon, an extension of one's self, and a guardian to the user hence the term "Stand" meaning to "stand by you". A Stand is physically bound to its user, meaning any physical damage a Stand would get, the same damage would be reflected on the user. For example, if a Stand's body is wounded like say get a part of it cut off then the user would have the same thing happen to them. A Stand's power and energy is also based on how far away it is from the user. The further away it is, the less powerful it will become. (Though in the universe of JJBA long range Stands exist that aren't hindered by this limitation, this does not apply to this character who uses a closer ranged Stand.) If a Stand is defeated, the user will become knocked out or unconscious, and if killed then the Stand will permanently vanish.

Kira's Stand is named "Killer Queen" and has two powers:

1.The first ability is the ability to charge physical objects into becoming bombs. The power of the bomb in this case will be related to the size and type of the object charged to make things consistent for the role play, as such the smaller the object, the smaller the explosion ect. Only one bomb can be made and charged at once, so multiple bombs cannot be made. The bomb charged object can be remotely detonated by Kira via his Stand. Anything is able to be a bomb, inanimate objects or living things, the one exception being other living people.

2.The second ability is known as "Sheer Heart Attack". When using this ability, the Killer Queen Stand will detach its hand. The detached hand will then transform into a completely autonomous bomb which seeks out its one target. Sheer Heart Attack is slow but is nearly indestructible making it difficult to stop unless you can find a way to divert it. When it finally finds its target it will shout out "Don't look away!" at the target before detonating, the detonation of which is very, very big. The target however is not set in stone, for Sheer Heart Attack will target the hottest thing in the room, making it easy to divert with enough heat shifting around the area. You can honestly turn up a fireplace or stove hot enough and it's direction will shift to it. Additionally, since it is still part of Killer Queen's body, any damage done to Sheer Heart Attack will reflect on Kira's hand making it an unreliable weapon to use, and as such is almost never used unless within a desperate situation.

Weaknesses: While Killer Queen itself seems powerful, it is not by any means indestructible and can still be hurt. It is not physically fast so it cannot move at superhuman speeds, moreover if the Stand user is injured in a certain area of their body the same thing will be applied to the Stand. For example, if the user has a broken left leg and makes the Stand do a kick with its left leg, the kick will not be very strong and the Stand can actually have its leg be injured and cracked depending on what it hits and how hard. Kira himself is also not a star athlete, and has the stamina and strength of just an average human being. His physical limitations make him someone who wouldn't last long in an alley fist fight without the help of Killer Queen's abilities. Killer Queen also has very low range for its powers with the exception being Sheer Heart Attack, as such the bombs it charges into objects will lose their power completely if the user is far enough, usually this distance is a maximum of 20 meters (65 feet/21 yards)

Personality: (Trigger Warning: Gore. Click the spoilers if you wish to read, if not then avoid if you are uncomfortable)
Kira is a serial killer, characterized as highly egocentric, narcissistic, and psychopatic, with a few obsessive-compulsive tendencies. He is also a hand fetishist. Kira longs for a simple life and does not wish for it to be interrupted. Although he is highly intelligent and possesses many talents, this yearning shows in his dislike of coming in first, and he even made it a point to never rank better than 3rd in any competition so as not to stand out. He even pulls this streak of third places quite easily, winning 3rd place in primary school essay contests, the school track and field championship, the 200-meter hurdles, and high school music competitions (violin). He becomes bothered when someone disrupts his "simplicity" and goes to extreme lengths to get it back.However, beneath his facade of simplicity, Kira is very abnormal. The most abnormal characteristic of Kira is his fetish for the female hand, stemming from an erotic fascination with the hands of the Mona Lisa. However, his desire has never extended to the rest of the female person; in fact, when on a normal date, all he could think about was how much he wanted to go home. This results in (#TW)
He measures and collects his own fingernail clippings, using them to divine his murdering luck off of their length. Kira believes that he has luck and fate on his side, claiming that whenever faced with an obstacle he would be able to make it through with a combination of hard work and opportunity. Kira doesn't care if his victims are good or bad people; as such, he doesn't have any sense of justice. As his father pointed out, as a child, if bullied or denied his favorite toy, he would (#TW)
; this stems from him not wanting to draw attention to himself, and he would continue this habit into his adulthood. He also appears to have an obsessive compulsive disorder, as shown when he gets agitated by Koichi (a character from the canon universe of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) wearing his sock inside out and, even when he has Koichi at his mercy, prioritizes fixing his sock over finishing his foe off. Kira is not completely devoid of positive thoughts and emotions however, he has been known to show sympathy for things he cares dearly about or things that are at the very least very important to him and his well being. As such he is willing to go great lengths to protect those things if need be.

Notes: Yoshikage Kira reference image
Killer Queen alongside Kira reference image
Sheer Heart Attack reference image
In respect to those within the roleplay I will never go 100% violent or NSFW with the character's personality. It would be wrong of me to do so for those within the roleplay, for my moral standing, and it would misrepresent the character I am playing as. However, if the other person I interact with is ok with these topics, I will write them out but I will have them censored under a spoiler and provide a trigger warning to everyone beforehand both in the ooc room and the rp. I will also refrain from actions deemed NSFW if requested.
Theme Song:Yoshikage Kira wants a quiet life
---
~ OOC Stuff ~
OOC Name: Zoma
Pronouns: He/Him
Admin Notes: I'm not easily offended. Constructive criticism towards how I act/rp is fine so I can better myself and others. Also if I seem passively aggressive, nine times out of ten it is because I am naturally an overly sarcastic ass.

[Image: 64f.jpg]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)