Freshness Rating:
  • 100 Votes - 3.49 Average
HeroStuck: Chaos Reborn
Group TagsCanon OC Fandom AU P
Offline 01-20-2016, 05:34 AM
Reply: #11
RE: HeroStuck: Chaos Reborn
(Be as detailed as possible - The more detail, the more likely you will be accepted.)
Name:Gorlan
Height:6 feet
Occupation: He used to work in the military, then quit. He is trying to find a way to use his skills for money. He was hired by government to hunt people with superpowers and arrest them. He can use force if necessary.
Type: Bounty hunter
Power: He has an AK 47 automatic with 5 clips. He wears a jet pack that can fly at a top speed of 22 miles. The jet pack can fly for two hours before needing a refuel. It can also deploy an emergence parachute which is fireproof. He always wears a gas mask to hide his face and block sulfur, ash, and other harmful chemicals. He also carries two 1911 handguns. He carries 10 clips for the handguns. He usually carries three pairs of handcuffs for catching heroes. he also wears a light bulletproof jacket.
Weaknesses: He doesn't have any powers, and so is just a human. He can be easily affected by superpowers. He is also vulnerable in the area of his jet pack. Hit his jet pack and he falls. Though he could deploy the parachute.
Personality: Intimidating and mysterious.
Backstory:(optional)
Notes: Please do not hit the jet pack every time. It would get very annoying.
(Edit: Just added)Theme Song: Back in Black
---
~ OOC Stuff ~
OOC Name: Winerdwop
Pronouns: He/Him
Admin Notes: He lives in his own world once he puts the gas mask on.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-20-2016, 06:11 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-07-2016 02:31 PM by KatTheHat.)(Edited by KatTheHat.)
Reply: #12
(01-20-2016 05:34 AM)Winerdwop Wrote:  
There are a few grammatical and placement errors, but other than that,
I approve! Make sure to check in with me in the OOC Chat before you start. And welcome to HeroStuck!

[Image: tumblr_ori6i21AV11woeu8po1_500.gif]
"Defenders of the Universe, huh? Has a nice ring to it."
Offline 01-21-2016, 02:09 AM
Reply: #13
(01-20-2016 04:53 AM)KatTheHat Wrote:  
(01-20-2016 01:46 AM)puppeteersGrip Wrote:  

I feel like saying that's he's ridiculously strong could also be seen as a synonym for possible super strength? And I'd much prefer you'd put in a weakness. I understand in the anime how powerful One Punch Man is. But I feel as if saying that he doesn't have a power, means he doesn't have a weakness, might cause him to be over powered. And I really don't want it to be perceived that way. I feel as if Rpers should all stand a chance, rather than one person dominating all. I understand that some people might be more powerful than others, but everyone has some flaw and/or weakness. No one is perfect. I know I'm most certainly not. If you talk with me later in the OOC chat or re-submit your app with more detail, then I believe you can be accepted.

Aight. Sorry about that. I'll fix it.

There's no way in hell you're getting away that easily.
Offline 01-21-2016, 02:11 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-05-2016 02:44 AM by KatTheHat.)(Edited by KatTheHat.)
Reply: #14
(01-21-2016 02:09 AM)puppeteersGrip Wrote:  
(01-20-2016 04:53 AM)KatTheHat Wrote:  
(01-20-2016 01:46 AM)puppeteersGrip Wrote:  

I feel like saying that's he's ridiculously strong could also be seen as a synonym for possible super strength? And I'd much prefer you'd put in a weakness. I understand in the anime how powerful One Punch Man is. But I feel as if saying that he doesn't have a power, means he doesn't have a weakness, might cause him to be over powered. And I really don't want it to be perceived that way. I feel as if Rpers should all stand a chance, rather than one person dominating all. I understand that some people might be more powerful than others, but everyone has some flaw and/or weakness. No one is perfect. I know I'm most certainly not. If you talk with me later in the OOC chat or re-submit your app with more detail, then I believe you can be accepted.

Aight. Sorry about that. I'll fix it.

You're fine. And.....Accepted! You can reserve your spot and rp whenever after. Welcome to HeroStuck, Nura!

Offline 01-21-2016, 10:07 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-21-2016 10:12 AM by KatTheHat.)(Edited by KatTheHat.)
Reply: #15
Bump it up! Episode three is happening, and boy is it a killer...

Offline 01-21-2016, 11:12 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-21-2016 11:20 AM by technologicTelepath.)(Edited by technologicTelepath.)
Reply: #16
DOCTOR W.D. GASTER - Doctor W.D. Gaster

Height: 6'3"

Type: Vigilante

Appearance, bc I wanna put it:

Power: Telekinesis is not a thing to overlook with this man. He also has developed a cyberkinetic connection with an invention, which he converted into a weapon. He calls it the "Gaster Blaster."

Weaknesses: His telekinesis drains him of energy with extensive use. The Gaster Blaster also sometimes does not heed his full call, because his cyberkinesis still is weak, and doesn't fire. This costs him dearly in combat.

Personality: Some could say he is a complete dork upon first meeting. However, if you delve deeper, you realize his brilliance drives him to a state of machine-like thought. Barely balancing on reality and theory, he tries to scrawl out each thought. However, when he isn't working, he's a kind man.

Backstory: His powers were not given at birth. He knows this now.
He is not a born hero. He probably never was suited for it, but he wanted this city to be safe. Ever since that incident with the machine he was using to study that mutating gene, and "Kep7-105" got into his system, he had experienced migraine upon migraine. And then one day... It happened. He grew frustrated with trying to lift a part to a machine, and with the swing of an arm as he turned, it flung into the wall. The crevice is still there, although he claims it to be just from an experiment fail sending a desk flying back. Gaster took a few years to harness his newfound powers and strung up his labcoat. A new hero, though this one not as devoted as the ones who are tied to the government, has risen. "The Scientist" has stepped into the city.

Notes: Gaster is, by choice, mostly mute. It's mainly due to an irritation to his throat that occurs whenever he speaks too long. This granted him the nickname by most "The Man Who Speaks in Hands."

Theme Song: Dark, Darker, Yet Darker

---

OOC Name: Choco

Pronouns: They/Him

Admin Notes: i am a dork who sins

[Image: congratulations-you-are-a-failure.gif]
Offline 01-21-2016, 11:55 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-05-2016 05:01 AM by KatTheHat.)(Edited by KatTheHat.)
Reply: #17
(01-21-2016 11:12 AM)technologicTelepath Wrote:  

Accepted! Welcome Doctor W.D. Gaster!

Offline 01-22-2016, 12:17 PM
Reply: #18
Name: Vriska Serket
Height: 5' 8"

Occupation: Moonlighting at the local library, she holds her personal life at gunpoint in secrecy and suspicion. Then again, you wouldn't believe the sort of evil gossip you'd hear between the books down at the National Archives, but then thats where they'd least expect her to strike.

Type: Villain for profit, turning up green, her works often revolve around robberies and the like.

Power:(Be detailed. Don't just state the name of it. Get specific. Like, what can you do with it, how do you use it, you know.) Vriska has the power to turn parts of her body into light and direct it as such. One of her favorite moves is a burst of blindingly dazzling energy she emits from her eye, enough to constitute a majority of her mistakes. In a pinch though, she can be highly combative and turn one of her arms into a glittering sword, replacing that space where her body occupied with nothing in exchange for the weaponry.

Weaknesses:(Please balance out your power with a weakness. Being OP is overrated. This is required if you have a power.) In all, Vriska herself has a sort of 'limit' to usage in this manner. Basically it manifests as a power bar that only she can perceive, a meter that indicates if her body has become either fully light or partially in the dark. Ideally, this should be kept at the perfect balance, meaning 50/50. But the more she expends it, the less she rests, the greater the disparity is and the weaker her body gets.
Also shiny things, she can't resist, literally.

Personality: As grandiose as those in fairytales, her plans, her "irons", cannot not have flare, or risk, or flourish. For every step, she takes a spin, a dramatic dip, and sticks her tongue out to the world. As sure to kiss you as she is to stake you, all those in her way are sparkling peons and pebbles in her path to greatness, and Vriska makes sure you know as much with every quaking breath.

Backstory:(optional) Since she was little, she was always looking for something to make her special, to make her stand out, to make her real. One day, she fell on good breaks, and almost died in some mundane and stupid accident. That's when her powers came to her, when she was finally able to step into the ranks of fame. Or, rather, not fame, but INFAMY. True to testament, ya gotta be evil to have fun, and Vriska was planning on having lots, and lots, and loooooooots of fun.
>::::D

Notes:
-Always on the look out, like a magpie eye on crack

---

~ OOC Stuff ~
OOC Name: Hella
Pronouns: They/Them
Admin Notes:
GMT timezone
Offline 01-22-2016, 12:47 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-05-2016 05:01 AM by KatTheHat.)(Edited by KatTheHat.)
Reply: #19
(01-22-2016 12:17 PM)PeriWinkle413 Wrote:  

Accepted! Welcome to our newest Villain, Vriska!

Offline 01-23-2016, 07:25 AM
Reply: #20
Sweet ass bump

South Park fanatic

Board jump: