Freshness Rating:
  • 98 Votes - 3.5 Average
HeroStuck: Chaos Reborn
Group TagsCanon OC Fandom AU P
Offline 01-14-2016, 08:28 AM (This reply was last modified: 10-12-2017 04:46 AM by KatTheHat.)(Edited by KatTheHat.)
Reply: #1
Rainbow HeroStuck: Chaos Reborn
A darkness has fallen upon Skaia city. Chaos reigns as villains terrorize the town. Only the Heroes, their sidekicks, and with the aid from others, can they save the city. Will you choose to rule the world? Stand by? Or save it? This is a HeroStuck AU, with an episodic theme. We have what are called "Episodes", In which RPers are given a problem and a task, and must work together to solve it. Come and join SuperHeroStuck - Events underway!

The "Kep7-105 Gene" is spreading. This tiny little gene causes mutations in kids from 12 and up. (There are exceptions to this rule) Some of these mutations small, and others a complete transformation of their entire being. This gene infects an extremely small amount of people, mostly in the capital of Skaia City. It’s dominating the media, destroying families, and causing chaos to rise out of the ashes. Heroes and Villains begin appearing out of no where, while Scientists are desperate for a cure. "SUPER HUMANS MUST LEAVE!" is plastered all over the news. People are being forced to take their destiny into their own hands, choosing who they side with, and who they want to be. You’re free to be a Hero, a Villain, a Civilian, a Sidekick; Anything you choose. Welcome to Skaia City, where all the chaos rests your hands.

[FOURM LINKS BELOW]

Main Chat

OOC chat

Types

Episodes

(All other links are in the main room)

The Mod Squad
Kat - The Sibling Mod - Tired, gay, and smol. [1]
Cy - The Scarlet Mod - Loves Ferrets [616]
Legs - The HotLegs Mod - Don't get attached they all die [947]
Jay - The Seizure Mod - Probably suffering medically in some way/shape/form [1037]

About Kat (?)- Hello! I'm the owner, and a pretty dank meme. (Agender, They/Them) I am on at least once a day, shrugs. If you see me in chat, or want be to get online, type "Kat is gay" And I'll appear soon enough. - My PM is aetherialarsonist. If you have a question, comment, suggestion, or concern, please contact me! I am always ready to listen.

[Image: tumblr_ori6i21AV11woeu8po1_500.gif]
"Defenders of the Universe, huh? Has a nice ring to it."
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-16-2016, 06:31 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Herostuck: Chaos Reborn - A Homestuck, OC, and Multi-Fandom RP
Wait, is it fine to be quiet as soon as you join for a while, just to see how the chat is? Last time I tried that in a chat, they kicked me.

I Am Power's Origin.

Part 1|Part 2|Part 3
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-17-2016, 04:47 AM
Reply: #3
(01-16-2016 06:31 PM)annoyingAnarchist Wrote:  Wait, is it fine to be quiet as soon as you join for a while, just to see how the chat is? Last time I tried that in a chat, they kicked me.

Sure! As long as you check in every so often within 6 days to at least say Hi or something, your spot is saved.

Offline 01-17-2016, 06:44 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-17-2016 06:45 AM by psychicFlower.)(Edited by psychicFlower.)
Reply: #4
Name: Nepeta "The Huntress" Leijon

Height: 5' 2"

Occupation: Former worker at Petsmart, but she got fired, and she can't seem to find another job to bring in the money, so what can I say, she's a bit down on her luck.

Type: The Bounty Hunter (Told you, she just got fired. And she needs money.)

Power:(Be detailed. Don't just state the name of it. Get specific. Like, what can you do with it, how do you use it, you know.) She has super speed. At first, when she still had a job, she used it to get things around the store done faster. But now, since she's a bounty hunter, she uses it to get her jobs done quickly and easily. And also, to get away without being apprehended.

Weaknesses:(Please balance out your power with a weakness. Being OP is overrated. This is required if you have a power.) She has two weaknesses, one coming from a material item, and the other coming from her own personality.

1. Catnip. On boy, does she love catnip. But why would this be considered a weakness if she loves it so much? Because if she even gets the slightest smell of it, then she'll stop right in her tracks and run straight for it, no questions asked. And once she gets to the catnip, she'll be playing around with it. There's about a 45 minute window for you to get the police after that, so that's what you want to get to stop her.

(Weakness #2 is in Personality)

Personality: She tends to be a bit impulsive, which is another weakness of her's. Before making an action, she'll put little to no thought behind it. She also tends to be a bit of a romantic, thinking up a lot of love scenarios in her head. And finally, she always likes getting things done quickly, hence her super speed, making that easier for her.

Backstory:(optional)How she got her powers, Nepeta doesn't even know herself. So that part must be kept a secret until a later time. But, as I mentioned earlier, she had just lost her job at Petsmart, for doing her job with her powers and had absolutely no way to support herself. Until she found a little flier on the ground, which advertised that someone was hiring bounty hunters. The pay for that job seemed good, so she began heading toward where the flier said to go to get the job. Seeing as she was the only person to go for that job, she was chosen to carry out a killing mission. At first, she was hesitant to take the offer, but once she thought about how desperate she was to get money, she accepted the job. And she finished it with flying colors. The lump sum she got from the job was great, so she began working on this sort of thing as a living thing. And it has been quite good so far. At least, no one has found her one true weakness yet.

Notes:
-She is always looking for new jobs. And I mean ALWAYS

---

~ OOC Stuff ~
OOC Name: Scarlet

Pronouns: She/ Her/ They

Admin Notes:
-I live in EST time :33

http://forums.msparp.com/showthread.php?tid=9899&page=3 Join maybe?
Offline 01-17-2016, 12:57 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-05-2016 02:26 AM by KatTheHat.)(Edited by KatTheHat.)
Reply: #5
Accepted! Welcome Nepeta! Make sure to talk to me in OOC before you begin.

Offline 01-17-2016, 07:53 PM
Reply: #6
(01-17-2016 04:47 AM)KatTheHat Wrote:  
(01-16-2016 06:31 PM)annoyingAnarchist Wrote:  Wait, is it fine to be quiet as soon as you join for a while, just to see how the chat is? Last time I tried that in a chat, they kicked me.

Sure! As long as you check in every so often within 6 days to at least say Hi or something, your spot is saved.

im on pretty often, so ill come try it, thanks!

I Am Power's Origin.

Part 1|Part 2|Part 3
Offline 01-18-2016, 07:15 AM
Reply: #7
(01-17-2016 07:53 PM)annoyingAnarchist Wrote:  
(01-17-2016 04:47 AM)KatTheHat Wrote:  

im on pretty often, so ill come try it, thanks!

No Problem! Big Grin

Offline 01-19-2016, 08:26 AM
Reply: #8
RE: HeroStuck: Chaos Reborn
Bump!

Offline 01-20-2016, 01:46 AM (This reply was last modified: 03-31-2016 03:23 PM by puppeteersGrip.)(Edited by puppeteersGrip.)
Reply: #9
Name: Cayde-6
Height: 5'6"
Occupation: He's a trainer.He used to be a soldier, but then retired to teach other how to use guns.
Type: Pure Vigilante
Power: As a Gunslinger, Cayde has the ability to summon the Golden Gun, an extremely powerful flaming golden pistol. This gun is about as powerful as a .50 calibre pistol, and causes incendiary damage.Cayde also has Swarm Grenades, which are a type of grenade that splits into 8 different drones that each do minor damage, then dissipate. He can also double jump, and he has a throwing knife that they can use as a melee or a range weapon.
Weaknesses: His huge fuckin ego
Personality: Rather laid back, flirty, and egotistical, Cayde is not one to take orders, and prefers to do things his own way. However, he is a hard worker, and will get whatever task is set before him done as quick as he can, if needed.
Backstory:(optional)
Notes:
(Edit: Just added)Theme Song: Voice- The Gunslinger
---
~ OOC Stuff ~
OOC Name: Nura
Pronouns: He, Him, They, Them
Admin Notes:

There's no way in hell you're getting away that easily.
Offline 01-20-2016, 04:53 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-07-2016 09:25 AM by KatTheHat.)(Edited by KatTheHat.)
Reply: #10
(01-20-2016 01:46 AM)puppeteersGrip Wrote:  

I feel like saying that's he's ridiculously strong could also pe seen as a synonym for possible super strength? And I'd much prefer you'd put in a weakness. I understand in the anime how powerful One Punch Man is. But I feel as if saying that he doesn't have a power, means he doesn't have a weakness, might cause him to be over powered. And I really don't want it to be perceived that way. I feel as if Rpers should all stand a chance, rather than one person dominating all. I understand that some people might be more powerful than others, but everyone has some flaw and/or weakness. No one is perfect. I know I'm most certainly not. If you talk with me later in the OOC chat or re-submit your app with more detail, then I believe you can be accepted.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 2 Guest(s)