Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
3833< T) (e purrfect combination! (A guide to all things Fefetasprite)
Offline 01-04-2016, 01:49 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-04-2016 02:10 AM by dragonsEndearment.)(Edited by dragonsEndearment.)
Reply: #1
3833< T) (e purrfect combination! (A guide to all things Fefetasprite)
[Image: Wqugo1]3833< T) (e purrfect combination! (A guide to all things Fefetasprite)[Image: Wqugo1]

Greetings everyone! I'm sure you're all curious about the little pink-and-purple sprite we all know and love, and if not, you are now! I noticed there were no guides about my main muse, and that upset me, so I decided to be the first! Unfortunately, since she is seen for so little in the actual comic, most of this guide will be based off of headcanons. Continue if you dare. 38P
Congratulations! You now know how to RP Fefetasprite! If you have any other things to add, let me know!

[Image: 5g4VVoX.png]
AS: Amusin9, how3v3r your opinion is irr3l3vant.
My Tumblr
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-09-2016, 12:06 PM (This reply was last modified: 01-09-2016 12:08 PM by why-am-i-here.)(Edited by why-am-i-here.)
Reply: #2
RE: 3833< T) (e purrfect combination! (A guide to all things Fefetasprite)
This is really nice and succinct! I'm glad to see the notes about when to talk, because the few times I've roleplayed as Fefeta that's been my main issue.

And thank you, too, for the note about describing what she's doing! I think that the reason I've gotten frustrated with some Fefeta (and Kurloz, come to think of it) roleplayers is that they only use emojis - which is fine in the comic, when we get panels to narrate what she's doing or another character to translate, but in roleplay it doesn't do much.

Anyway, thank you for this lovely guide! Man, you've got me wanting to try my hand at this dear sweet angel again, I'd almost forgotten how much I love her.

Oh, the only thing I would add, since you asked in the original post, would maybe be a note under "relationships" about ARquiusprite and Erisolsprite, but that's sort of optional? Most people remember that more than anything about her, and we don't get much except that they obviously leave her confused and distressed that one time they interact in canon.

Basically, you've got this covered and there isn't much to give by way of advice, but there's my best shot at it!

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
Quote this message in a reply
Away 08-04-2018, 04:15 PM
Reply: #3
RE: 3833< T) (e purrfect combination! (A guide to all things Fefetasprite)
We need more Fefetas.
We n33d them.

MARS: Antonio Mars Copernicus has perished upon the sacrificial alter of the Heir. His body now serves as my vessel. I am simply; Mars.
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)