Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
EightSeasStuck [Still Active - On Hiatus]
Group Tags
Offline 09-10-2013, 08:18 AM (This reply was last modified: 03-20-2015 11:07 AM by Kalpavriksha.)(Edited by Kalpavriksha.)
Reply: #1
EightSeasStuck [Still Active - On Hiatus]
The premise of this room is to facilitate the playing of massive stories, we are currently in the middle of an RP in an AU wherein humans and trolls reside on the same planet. A planet which we have fleshed out, even going so far as to make a map of the entire world. The plot of the RP parallels the late 19th and early 20th century events of regular old earth, set in a steampunk-esque society that is on the brink of its first worldwide conflict. A conflict that will spur a new age of technological advancements, pushing the reluctant society into an industrial revolution. A lot of this RP is preplanned, but those plans, except for the broad plot points, aren't set in stone.
I'm not the type to give up easily, I know what I want from this room, and I work to achieve that goal. It's as simple as that, there will be no abandonment of this room by its creator, nor will I take any sort of leave without forewarning those in my RP first.
Currently, we are looking for people who can play: Jane, Aradia, Equius, Jake, Dirk, Dave, Kankri, Mituna, Latula, Horuss, Kurloz, Meulin, Cronus, or an OC, provided you contact us first and we approve of your character. (Keep in mind that all of the pre-scratch trolls will take the place of the ancestors in this RP, though they will still be alive.)
Contact me at gurgleschlorz on Skype or visit the room (Not recommended.) if you would like to be a part of this RP. (This RP has been running for over a year, if the room is empty when you arrive, don't just assume that it's dead; more likely that not we are simply on some sort of hiatus. If you should find that our room has been empty for quite some time and this room has not been updated to indicate that the RP is dead, contact me over Skype, and please let me know why you are adding me so I know you aren't riffraff.)
Background Information/Lore Tumblr
Vriska's RP room.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply
Offline 09-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Vriska's Serious RP
I think I'll stop and check this out.

OC: agileTormentor
I have a strange affinity for RPing bronze bloods but can be found as my OC often as well. I can do Caliborn and Signless upon request but they're not my best. As of late, I've also been attempting Eridan.
Willing to RP with anyone really, no matter how much better/worse they are than me.

PM's work mIrAcLeS. Try one.
Offline 09-11-2013, 04:41 AM
Reply: #3
A quick question, is the log you posted in the Logs Requiring A Trigger Warning section from this RP?
Offline 09-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Reply: #4
(09-11-2013 04:41 AM)beardedVagabond Wrote:  A quick question, is the log you posted in the Logs Requiring A Trigger Warning section from this RP?

Yes indeed!
Offline 09-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Reply: #5
(09-11-2013 12:58 PM)Kalpavriksha Wrote:  
(09-11-2013 04:41 AM)beardedVagabond Wrote:  A quick question, is the log you posted in the Logs Requiring A Trigger Warning section from this RP?

Yes indeed!

Okay cool. My original OC is originally a devious shapeshifter, though I can alter him a bit to be a troll rather than his original alien shapeshifting race. If he were to be in this RP, he'd probably be a member of either Vriska's crew or Feferi's empire (or both by way of secret identities), clearly with plans of his own. If you'll have me, that is.
Offline 09-12-2013, 02:33 AM
Reply: #6
Of course, anybody is welcome to join this RP. However, let it be known that this RP can sometimes be slow and relies heavily on a large majority of the RPers who have initiated their characters' stories be present, for we like to include as many people as possible in the main plot. This can lead to problems when people are not present for extended periods of time, should you leave for over a week you will probably be factored out of the plot or replaced by another person.

In addition, death in this RP is permanent, you can RP as a different character after you die, but resurrections are not permitted unless there is a very strong backing argument for it. The RP will continue until most of the main characters are killed or the story comes to a satisfactory end, then we will brainstorm the premise of the next RP.
Offline 08-14-2014, 06:08 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-14-2014 06:12 AM by Kalpavriksha.)(Edited by Kalpavriksha.)
Reply: #7
RE: EightSeasStuck [Still Active]
To any who may be interested, this thing is still going strong.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)