Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Notifs
Offline 12-21-2015, 12:09 AM
Reply: #1
Notifs
Hm, so I don't really know if this has already been suggested before but how about something like a notification blip? Like for every time someone responds to your memo or something like that, that you just get a small notif the way you would for unread PMs?

Because I've found when it comes to checking my memos for responses I either have to go to the board I posted in and look for it or go through to the CP and do it. So maybe just a small thing like the FB notifs system might make that a tad bit easier?

( ....Unless there's already an easier way of that and I just haven't found it or this is just the musings of a super lazy person. )

[Image: tumblr_static_karezipixel.gif]
what the hell is a karkat?
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-21-2015, 05:36 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-21-2015 05:36 AM by Glub.)(Edited by Glub.)
Reply: #2
RE: Notifs
There is a way to receive notifications for whenever there is a a new reply on any memo at all, but it is not on the forums as you suggested. (I hope this is similar enough that it helps, though!)

Hope this helped!

[Image: usDxVcS.png]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-21-2015, 01:10 PM
Reply: #3
(12-21-2015 05:36 AM)Airams Wrote:  There is a way to receive notifications for whenever there is a a new reply on any memo at all, but it is not on the forums as you suggested. (I hope this is similar enough that it helps, though!)

Hope this helped!

Oh yes I do actually know about this notification system haha but thank you for reminding me of it, since it did slip my mind when coming up with this post.

[Image: tumblr_static_karezipixel.gif]
what the hell is a karkat?
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 11-05-2019, 09:05 PM
Reply: #4
From your blog, I came to know about the notification option available in your account. I was a member of the account and your board. I can have this option to see nay notification in your events Hostsailor . I sued to get messages from here. Good to see the blog.
Find all replies by this user

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)