Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Destroy the Godmodder ~ Super Deluxe Off-Brand Edition 4 Thousand Thirteen
Offline 04-11-2017, 01:42 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-11-2017 09:01 PM by TheAlmightyMouse.)(Edited by TheAlmightyMouse.)
Reply: #1
Destroy the Godmodder ~ Super Deluxe Off-Brand Edition 4 Thousand Thirteen
It's a normal day. You wake up, go about business as usual. You sit down at your computer, and upon turning it on- Wait, what? There's something strange on the screen; a visual glitch of sorts is flickering around your screen. You screen begins flashing, and all you see is a white light...

Upon waking up, you find yourself on a vast plain. Other people are spawning into existence around you. But what catches your eye is the person floating in the sky, in front of all of the crowd.

He speaks.

"I am your new god!" He declares, "Welcome to my virtual realm! You only have one goal here: Escape, or rot in here forever! Of course, you need to defeat someone to escape here..." He grins.

"That's me."

Rules:

1. The goal is simple. Kill the titular godmodder.

2. Of course, being a godmodder, he will be able to dodge or block most of the attacks thrown at him! Creative, intuitive, or otherwise unique attacks are more likely to work on him than normal attacks.

3. You only get two posts per round. (A 'round' is over when I post, to determine the effectiveness of everyone's previous attacks.)

4. The godmodder will summon entities to defend him from attacks! However, you can respond in kind, and summon your own entities!

5. Summoning entities is not a simple task! It will take more than one post to summon. You will need to charge up your summon over several posts.

6. Charging is the best method of performing an action that will cause a large difference! Charges are formatted as (??/??), with the two numbers representing the number of posts you've charged for, and the total number of posts required. Be warned, however. Charged attacks are less likely to harm the godmodder.

7. You can assist charges as well. You can only have two charges charging at a time, and can only give out two assists per post.

8. The Curse of Repetitiveness™ decrees that no method of harm to the godmodder can work more than one time. (I.E. you attack him with a tuba once, he can no longer be harmed by tuba attacks after that.)

9. If you have any other questions, ask me!

10. Credit must be given to TT2K, TwinBuilder, and GoldenReady for running the canonical (and much better) DTG games!

Godmodder: 100/100 HP

[Image: tumblr_miasfbiKo31qf31e7o1_400.gif]
"Move and I'll shoot!!
I messed up.
I mean, shoot and I'll move. In a flash."
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Destroy the Godmodder ~ Super Deluxe Off-Brand Edition 4 Thousand Thirteen
Question: can you do other action other than attack?

Richard VS
The Russians

[Image: tumblr_o4erv15Uj31sc73eno1_1280.gif]
Thanks starlitEnchantress for the talksprite
Quote this message in a reply
Online 04-11-2017, 06:17 PM
Reply: #3
How exactly does summoning work?

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Offline 04-11-2017, 09:00 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-11-2017 09:03 PM by TheAlmightyMouse.)(Edited by TheAlmightyMouse.)
Reply: #4
You can do whatever action you wish to do. You don't need to attack, but it is basically the only way to deal damage to the godmodder and his entities. You could defend or heal one of your allied entities, for example, instead of attacking.

Summoning is simple. You charge your summon, and name what or who you summon. It can be anything or anyone, but the power of your summon will mostly depend on how long you charged it for. But don't fret! You can have charges going, but still be able to perform actions in your posts. (I.E. you're charging a summon, and you bludgeon an entity with a shovel in the same post.)

"Move and I'll shoot!!
I messed up.
Online 04-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Reply: #5
I start summoning Cronus (3 turns) and ALSO say that the godmodder doesn't ship RoseMary, most likely (being a godmodder) wishing to be shipped with any part of this pair himself. And then I watch for the internet backlash

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Offline 04-12-2017, 12:18 AM
Reply: #6
I'll start by asking ☕☯ if he wants some spicy dish.

Richard VS
The Russians

[Image: tumblr_o4erv15Uj31sc73eno1_1280.gif]
Thanks starlitEnchantress for the talksprite
Offline 04-12-2017, 04:26 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-12-2017 04:27 AM by Xitout.)(Edited by Xitout.)
Reply: #7
I start summoning a salt cannon (A bazooka that fires 30 lb. of salt at about 78 mph every second, and can fire a continuous stream of salt for a maximum of 6 seconds before it needs to be reloaded.). [1/7]

Also, I throw a rock at the godmodder. [2/7]

[Image: tumblr_olj1u1bwIl1v4q878o1_75sq.png]
EA: <[Thank you Alienoid for making this ministrife sprite!]
Offline 04-12-2017, 04:32 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-12-2017 12:22 PM by TheAlmightyMouse.)(Edited by TheAlmightyMouse.)
Reply: #8
(04-11-2017 09:48 PM)Fubar Wrote:  I start summoning Cronus (3 turns) and ALSO say that the godmodder doesn't ship RoseMary, most likely (being a godmodder) wishing to be shipped with any part of this pair himself. And then I watch for the internet backlash

The only ships the godmodder has are Hussie X Vriska and Spades Slick X Problem Sleuth! You are correct in your assumption. The immense backlash deals 1 damage to the godmodder!

(04-12-2017 12:18 AM)instrumentallyPerfect Wrote:  I'll start by asking ☕☯ if he wants some spicy dish.

Only the spiciest.

(04-12-2017 04:26 AM)Xitout Wrote:  I start summoning a salt cannon (A bazooka that fires 30 lb. of salt at about 78 mph every second, and can fire a continuous stream of salt for a maximum of 6 seconds before it needs to be reloaded.). [1/7]

Also, I throw a rock at the godmodder. [2/7]

The godmodder blocks it with a hard hat!

The godmodder does nothing for now, but it seems he is preparing a summon!

Godmodder: 99/100 HP

"Move and I'll shoot!!
I messed up.
Offline 04-12-2017, 05:39 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-12-2017 05:39 AM by Xitout.)(Edited by Xitout.)
Reply: #9
Can we summon more than one item at a time?

[Image: tumblr_olj1u1bwIl1v4q878o1_75sq.png]
EA: <[Thank you Alienoid for making this ministrife sprite!]
Offline 04-12-2017, 06:02 AM
Reply: #10
You can have up to two things charging at a time, whether they be summons, powerful attacks, or anything else.

"Move and I'll shoot!!
I messed up.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)