Freshness Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.17 Average
Semi-official chat rooms
Group Tags
Offline 01-09-2013, 09:54 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-27-2013 06:14 AM by centaurstesticle.)(Edited by centaurstesticle.)
Reply: #1
Semi-official chat rooms
No more semi-official chat rooms. They still exist, they've just been privatized, so to speak. Instead, I'm going to put up a list of user-made chats that people want to advertise. Just let me know if you want your chat advertised here.

Fire Ze Cannons
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply
Offline 01-09-2013, 10:36 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Semi-official chat rooms
I'm all sorts of down with this.

I've got some experience modding chats and wouldn't mind lending a helping hand. I will say this: i work and go to school full time so my availability is limited. If that's not a problem, im down.

My JohnMy Bro

Jesus Wrote:[muffled hallelujah playing in the distance]
Offline 01-09-2013, 12:55 PM
Reply: #3
(01-09-2013 10:36 AM)Dave Wrote:  I'm all sorts of down with this.

I've got some experience modding chats and wouldn't mind lending a helping hand. I will say this: i work and go to school full time so my availability is limited. If that's not a problem, im down.

Very understandable. I'm imagining there will be several mods to a chat. And it honestly doesn't get that busy until later in the eve, anyway. Which group chat would you like to mod?

Just a note: I want to wait till we have kick/banning in place before making the chat, though. Otherwise it might just get filled with trolls and spammers and you wouldn't be able to do much about it.
Offline 01-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Reply: #4
(01-09-2013 12:55 PM)centaurstesticle Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 10:36 AM)Dave Wrote:  I'm all sorts of down with this.

Very understandable. I'm imagining there will be several mods to a chat. And it honestly doesn't get that busy until later in the eve, anyway. Which group chat would you like to mod?

Just a note: I want to wait till we have kick/banning in place before making the chat, though. Otherwise it might just get filled with trolls and spammers and you wouldn't be able to do much about it.

Probably the kids chat. And yeah that sounds reasonable.

My JohnMy Bro

Offline 01-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Reply: #5
I wouldn't mind helping out with modding. Either the canon chat or the one with anyone from any fandom. Where ever you'd want to stick me.

Shipper of everything. I'll play any role.
Most likely in character unless OBVIOUSLY otherwise.

Dave ♥ and John ♠ are my bitches. <3//
Offline 01-09-2013, 01:58 PM
Reply: #6
(01-09-2013 01:02 PM)Dave Wrote:  Probably the kids chat. And yeah that sounds reasonable.

By kids chat do you mean the canon one or the one with fantrolls and altkids?

(01-09-2013 01:28 PM)Dirk Wrote:  I wouldn't mind helping out with modding. Either the canon chat or the one with anyone from any fandom. Where ever you'd want to stick me.

Okay, I'll wait and see what kind of a response there is once more people have a chance to sign up. Thanks!
Offline 01-10-2013, 12:02 AM
Reply: #7
Just an idea, I think it could be a pretty cool idea to make an official OOC too. For people who just want to talk in semi-real time. Just to throw it out there--though this one would probs be the most difficult to moderate.

♥ Sylph of Heart ♥
☆ INFP | Leo | Prospit ☆
Find me on: Tumblr | Twitter
Offline 01-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Reply: #8
wow i totes read that wrong.

canon characters is what i meant

My JohnMy Bro

Offline 01-10-2013, 12:10 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-10-2013 12:11 AM by John.)(Edited by John.)
Reply: #9
dave you need to start wearing prescriptions don't you? i could probably alchemize you a pair but i don't want to waste my grist if you never wear it! i've got families to feed, like my neopets.

♥ Sylph of Heart ♥
☆ INFP | Leo | Prospit ☆
Find me on: Tumblr | Twitter
Offline 01-10-2013, 03:29 AM
Reply: #10
I'd happily mod the canon rooms. I'm from the UK, so there's the advantage of having someone from a different timezone modding, I suppose? I'm free most of the time.
Find all replies by this user

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)