Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Broadway Homestuck Casting Call!
Offline 04-21-2016, 07:15 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-16-2018 09:15 AM by why-am-i-here.)(Edited by why-am-i-here.)
Reply: #1
Star Broadway Homestuck Casting Call!
Calling all Homestuck VAs!

As you might be aware, for the past few months I've had the wonderful opportunity of writing for Broadwaytier, a young but growing broadway homestuck project. You may also know us through "Sisters" which I've shared here before, through our Youtube channel, or through any of our completed tracks.

Like I said, we're young, but we're always looking to expand, and that's why I'm pleased to announce that auditions are open. So here I call upon all of our MSPARP Forums resident-talent to show us what you've got!

How can I audition?

Wow, good question, hypothetical reader! These rules are all also available at http://broadwaytier.tumblr.com/audition

For everyone, please include:
  • Your name/alias
  • Your age
  • Your tumblr url, if applicable
  • Your skype
Singer requirements:
  • Include all of the identification info listed above.
  • You may audition for whomever you want, but can only be cast in two roles total.
  • Send us a one minute minimum audio clip of you speaking in character.
  • Send us a one minute minimum audio clip of you singing in character.
    • This can be a capella or with a backing track.
    • Your song can be from a broadway musical, but any song will do.
    • If you're having trouble finding an appropriate song for your character, check here for some suggestions!
  • Send your audition to our submit box, or to broadwaytier@gmail.com
  • Audio may be linked via soundcloud, tindeck, tumblr, dropbox, or similar platforms, but we will not be accepting vocaroo.
  • If your audio is attached to an email, please make sure it's in MP3 or WAV format.
Lyricist requirements:
  • Include all of the identification info listed above.
  • Send your audition to our submit box.
  • Send us two or three parodies you've written. Please name the original song so we know what we're looking at!

We usually wait until we have 3 auditions for a character until we cast. In certain cases, we will do a review at the end of the month and cast someone as a character, but only if they have one audition. The current number of auditions for each character can be found here.

Available characters under the cut:

And that's it! We're excited to hear from you, and can't wait for your help in bringing back Broadway Homestuck.

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Memo
Broadway Homestuck Casting Call! - why-am-i-here - 04-21-2016 07:15 AM

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)