Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I don't even know - A Paragraph RP(?)
Offline 08-24-2018, 10:07 AM
Reply: #11
RE: I don't even know - A Paragraph RP(?)
The movie poster is for the movie Comb Air, one of Alex's favorite movies. It's about a guy, Bruce Willis, who kidnaps a rabbit to give to his young daughter. It's so cool.
In any case, Luke explains how his Bro lives here in the house, but he's often away doing mysterious things "that would blow your mind". The two boys walk in. Alex sees a bed, a dresser, a rack holding some Katanas, and a big TV with a Y-Box wired up. They decide to get their game on and play some good video games.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-25-2018, 02:26 AM
Reply: #12
as is typical for kids their age, the Good video game in question is Fortnite, they play it for a few hours, having a grand old time as normal kids their age have while playing Fortnite.
eventually, the clock strikes 10:00, and they hear a voice coming from the other room, Luke realizes it as his Bro, getting home earlier than luke thought his bro would get home.
Offline 08-25-2018, 09:58 AM
Reply: #13
luke, overcome with a feeling of desperation (but his cool did not waver) tries to hide alex by hiding him inside his closet. bro comes check the room where the boys were playing games and doesn’t suspect a thing. meanwhile in the closet, alex is trying his best not to make a sound as he is being literally crushed by a mountain of peculiar puppet-like plushies. after what seemed like decades, bro’s voice fades away in the distance and luke tells his friend that it’s okay to come out. alex ponders for a brief moment whether he should leave the wardrobe quite yet.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Offline 08-25-2018, 11:36 AM
Reply: #14
Alex decides to stay in. Luke shrugs and says suit yourself and goes to sleep.
Alex, meanwhile, finds a flashlight and turns it on. There appears to be another door inside the closet. Curious, Alex opens it up.
His eyes widen in amazement at what he sees.
x1(list)

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 2 Guest(s)