Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Remade and Remastered - [ACT 1]
Offline 08-19-2017, 11:52 AM
Reply: #11
RE: Remade and Remastered - [ACT 1]
(08-19-2017 11:35 AM)selfkaiHarness Wrote:  > Just cover the wall with some tape, you'll hide the dent in your wall so they won't notice!

> While you are at it, try to go to your awesome PC full to the brim with...Wait, you used to have some cool D&D, Magic: the Gathering stuff on there, did someone or something hacked your PC? Now it's just full of Square-Enix stuff littered everywhere.

You put the poster back in the same spot, covering the dent. It's the perfect crime...

Holy shit, wait! Your files! ... Wait a second, nothing's changed. False alarm.

I RP John Egbert, Fefetasprite and Nepeta Lejion . You can see me RPing my three OCs: ir0nicEye (Metri0), CANINECRUSADER (CANISS), and unde@d@rgon@ut (sirius)
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-19-2017, 12:07 PM
Reply: #12
> Well, your files are safe, maybe you can chat online with your best buddies! While you are at it, you can listen to Disney-Inspired D&D Music while you play Dungeons and Dragons: Tower of Doom on an Emulator if they are offline!

> Oh and before that, examine your PC!

I roleplay as John Egbert, Dave Strider, Roxy Lalonde, Vriska Serket, Terezi Pyrope, and Karkat Vantas.
Offline 08-19-2017, 12:33 PM
Reply: #13
(08-19-2017 12:07 PM)selfkaiHarness Wrote:  > Well, your files are safe, maybe you can chat online with your best buddies! While you are at it, you can listen to Disney-Inspired D&D Music while you play Dungeons and Dragons: Tower of Doom on an Emulator if they are offline!

> Oh and before that, examine your PC!
You open up your laptop and take a good look at your PC. Your desktop is completely cluttered with random files, jpg images and games. Your taskbar contains three things: PESTERCHUM, which you often use to talk to your buddies, STEAM, which you use to play the majority of your games, and AURA, your browser of choice.

Without further ado, you open up Pesterchum and check if any of your friends are online. Sadly however, it appears none are currently online.

I RP John Egbert, Fefetasprite and Nepeta Lejion . You can see me RPing my three OCs: ir0nicEye (Metri0), CANINECRUSADER (CANISS), and unde@d@rgon@ut (sirius)
Offline 08-19-2017, 12:37 PM
Reply: #14
> Oh well, just waste some time on D&D and Magic: The Gathering game sessions until your friends are online!

> After that, go on the Kotaku Article about the Sburb game review!

I roleplay as John Egbert, Dave Strider, Roxy Lalonde, Vriska Serket, Terezi Pyrope, and Karkat Vantas.
Offline 08-19-2017, 12:50 PM
Reply: #15
(08-19-2017 12:37 PM)selfkaiHarness Wrote:  > Oh well, just waste some time on D&D and Magic: The Gathering game sessions until your friends are online!

> After that, go on the Kotaku Article about the Sburb game review!
Sadly, D&D and Mage: The Ascension require multiple friends to play with, and as previously established, you currently have no friends to play with.

You keep hearing about that game, though. Sburb. What even is Sburb, anyway?

Offline 08-19-2017, 12:59 PM
Reply: #16
> Maybe a D&D game you imagine? Hopefully you think it is.

> Oh dear, what if if it ISN'T a D&D game, but a Kingdom Hearts one instead?! God, i hope not...

Offline 08-19-2017, 01:05 PM
Reply: #17
(08-19-2017 12:59 PM)selfkaiHarness Wrote:  > Maybe a D&D game you imagine? Hopefully you think it is.

> Oh dear, what if if it ISN'T a D&D game, but a Kingdom Hearts one instead?! God, i hope not...
No, no. To you, Sburb sounds more like the name of some indie game you find on the backwaters of Gamejolt. For whatever reason, it seems that it's quite popular. You heard from one of your friends that it's even on Steam...
Besides, what company would call a game about epic fantasy and adventure god damn Sburb? What does that even mean?

Offline 08-19-2017, 01:09 PM
Reply: #18
> We don't know! But soon, you have to check the hilarious reviews for Sburb on Steam today! I bet there is some interesting stuff here!

Offline 08-20-2017, 04:50 AM
Reply: #19
(08-19-2017 01:09 PM)selfkaiHarness Wrote:  > We don't know! But soon, you have to check the hilarious reviews for Sburb on Steam today! I bet there is some interesting stuff here!

You open up Steam and search for Sburb on the Steam store. It doesn't seem to have much in the way of a trailer, and there's barely any information on the game on its Steam page. It leaves early access next week. The game is rated very positive. You're starting to get interested in this game. In fact, one of your friends has the game and even left a review of it!

Offline 08-20-2017, 05:04 AM
Reply: #20
> JASE: Spam your friends until they come back, preferably with D&D memes.

[Image: 2NktRQH]
just strollin' along.
{credit}

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 2 Guest(s)