Freshness Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 4.47 Average
(The Grand) Hemospectrum Test! [V2] (Both Canon and Infinite results) (UPDATED)
Offline 04-07-2018, 09:59 PM
Reply: #61
RE: (The Grand) Hemospectrum Test! [V2] (Both Canon and Infinite results) (UPDATED)
Wow, this is an obnoxious color, you can barely read it. A total mutant color too (or at least really lime-blooded). Not what I was expecting but pretty nice.

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

(=)
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-12-2018, 03:45 AM
Reply: #62
RE: (The Grand) Hemospectrum Test! [V2] (Both Canon and Infinite results) (UPDATED)
This is so cool!
I did the diffrent methods
1. #999EFF (V= 100%= mutant)
2. #999E00 (V= 62%= not a mutant)
3. #9FEA98 (V= 92%= mutant)
Find all replies by this user
Offline 05-17-2018, 01:15 PM (This reply was last modified: 09-01-2018 07:54 AM by TTG.)(Edited by TTG.)
Reply: #63
infinite and semi-canon

edit: just did it again and here are my updated results

infinite and semi-canon
Offline 05-20-2018, 07:20 AM
Reply: #64
always thought i was a yellowblood but apparently i'm a mutant bronzeblood, nice
Offline 02-10-2019, 08:08 AM
Reply: #65
Apparently, I'm a low-tier, non-mutant limeblood (hue 78). Shame it's not higher, I'm usually put pretty solidly in the Olive caste.
Offline 04-01-2019, 02:58 PM
Reply: #66
I got Emerald from this, gosh I really appreciate this method of hemoassignment, and I'm hoping to find some refuge in this color for a while. Thank you!
Offline 04-05-2019, 12:15 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-05-2019 12:15 PM by arachnids8.)(Edited by arachnids8.)
Reply: #67
yooo this is really cool and well planned out!!! i got Russet and I’m just another stereotypical troll :O

If you aren’t willing to keep looking for LIGHT in the darkest of places without stopping, even when it seems impossible, you will never succeed.”
AMELIA SHEPHERD

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)