MSPARP Boards
Yo Yo Yo, its ya boi - Printable Version

+- MSPARP Boards (http://forums.msparp.com)
+-- Forum: Connections (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: One on One Connections (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Yo Yo Yo, its ya boi (/showthread.php?tid=17001)

Yo Yo Yo, its ya boi - unfortunatelyunfortunate - 04-28-2018 10:55 AM

Looking mainly to develop a kismesis Club relationship with another troll. I wish for 0 compatibility (like Aries and Taurus) if that makes any sense at all. I'm in the mood to be super enraged. At the end it'll become a mix of Matespritship and Kismesissitude Spade / Heart. I don't super want a fight to be made I want it to come naturally, so like they great eachother, and then something comes up instead of someone just trying to pick a fight.[/color]

RE: Yo Yo Yo, its ya boi - anime2833 - 05-02-2018 01:51 PM

Why, hello there! I just wanted to say that I am very interested in your offer. However, I would like to know who you would consider having "0 compatibility." (aside from Aries and Taurus)

RE: Yo Yo Yo, its ya boi - unfortunatelyunfortunate - 05-03-2018 06:20 AM

(05-02-2018 01:51 PM)anime2833 Wrote:  Why, hello there! I just wanted to say that I am very interested in your offer. However, I would like to know who you would consider having "0 compatibility." (aside from Aries and Taurus)

Other examples would be
Gemini & Capricorn
Cancer & Aquarius
Leo & Scorpio
Virgo & Sagittarius
Libra & Virgo
Scorpio & Aries
Sagittarius & Capricorn
Pisces & Virgo
Aquarius & Taurus
Gemini & Cancer

RE: Yo Yo Yo, its ya boi - anime2833 - 05-03-2018 11:16 AM

(05-03-2018 06:20 AM)unfortunatelyunfortunate Wrote:  
(05-02-2018 01:51 PM)anime2833 Wrote:  Why, hello there! I just wanted to say that I am very interested in your offer. However, I would like to know who you would consider having "0 compatibility." (aside from Aries and Taurus)

Other examples would be
Gemini & Capricorn
Cancer & Aquarius
Leo & Scorpio
Virgo & Sagittarius
Libra & Virgo
Scorpio & Aries
Sagittarius & Capricorn
Pisces & Virgo
Aquarius & Taurus
Gemini & Cancer

Oh, okay. Is this going to be canon characters?