Vodka Mutini Homestuck Discord! - Printable Version

+- MSPARP Boards (
+-- Forum: Connections (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Alternate Connections (/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Thread: Vodka Mutini Homestuck Discord! (/showthread.php?tid=16826)

Vodka Mutini Homestuck Discord! - Void - 12-15-2017 05:53 PM

[Image: e93ece89552a8c4a06d6e036518bf202ad205d25_hq.gif]

Born from the ashes of Homestuck Discords, from death and anarchy, through years of genetic pruning and ectobiology, an epic mod team was born. The Mutiny chat, post-dubbed the Vodka Mutini chat, was made from a chat with no pulse, and one ruled by a tyrant. Together, these chats have formed into something new and wholesome. A splinter community that loves roleplay, art, and music- and works to include all, in a fair and just manner.

Hello! I'm Void, the head admin of the Mutiny (Vodka Mutini) Discord Server!

I'm here to extend an invitation and a welcoming hand to anyone here on MSPARP that likes the community, and wishes to stay connected with the members of MSPARP!

We are an LGBTQIA+, Furry, and whatever else you might be, friendly server! We are a wholesome SFW server, modded by some of the prominent members of the MSPARP Forums- Myself, Kase, ThunderFang, Pineapple, Calamari, and Fubar.

Our community (as of right now) consists of ~45 members, and we're still growing! We have Tatsumakibot, Aradiabot, and Fredboat, for all of your social networking, shipping, and music needs!

We run sessions, AUs, and other roleplays, as well as have extensive experience in helping others run theirs! We have talented artists and musicians practically bursting at the seams to show their art, as well as give advice and ideas.

What are you waiting for?

RE: Vodka Mutini Homestuck Discord! - Void - 02-19-2018 02:19 PM

Soft bump for our OC CHARITY which is ongoing now!