MSPARP Boards
----tastefulGallus [TG] has opened a new memo: l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V--- - Printable Version

+- MSPARP Boards (http://forums.msparp.com)
+-- Forum: Roleplay (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: In Character Roleplay Fun Times (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: ----tastefulGallus [TG] has opened a new memo: l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V--- (/showthread.php?tid=16687)

Pages: 1 2

----tastefulGallus [TG] has opened a new memo: l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V--- - Metr0politan - 10-16-2017 05:58 AM

?TG: 0kay s0, since I'm pretty b0red at zhis current p0int
?TG: I have decided t0 try and find s0me nice c0ntact wizh zhe "0utside" s0 t0 speak :V
?TG: If any0ne is reading zhis, i w0uld immensely appreciate s0me s0cial interacti0n!!!
?TG: i am very l0nely :<
?TG: In any case zhat s0me0ne is int0 "chicken talk" i will gladly use 0ne 0f my 13 dicti0naries and resp0nd as s0.

RE: ----tastefulGallus [TG] has opened a new memo: l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V--- - Cealvan - 10-16-2017 07:50 AM

topophobiacCantatrice [TC] responded to memo :l00king for c0municati0n :V
TC: um...hey...sorry if i'm not supposed to do this...but um...i have...kinda been feeling...sorta lonely my self...and um...i am not sure...what the...chicken talk stuff is...but...um...actually...never mind...sorry for bothering you.

RE: ----tastefulGallus [TG] has opened a new memo: l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V--- - Metr0politan - 10-16-2017 09:00 AM

?TG: N0 n0 n0 please stay, I am interested in y0ur c0l0r. :>
?TG: zhat being said, the chicken talk is an ancient and very c0mplicated language, n0 l0wbl00d c0uld even c0mprehend
?TG: i mean...
?TG: Zhis c0uld be seen as an ir0nic predicament c0nsidering i am a l0wbl00d wh0 partakes in this particular zhing
?TG: but zhat is t0 be ign0red and never menti0ned.
?TG: back 0n zhe n0nexistant t0pic th0ugh, are you interested in s0cially interacting in the f0rm of mem0 messages :V

RE: ----tastefulGallus [TG] has opened a new memo: l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V--- - Cealvan - 10-17-2017 02:22 AM

TC: well..um...ya i guess... i mean i's much less terrifying than...you know...talking irl... you know?
TC: i mean...i manage to..well..screw it up all the time anyways... but...ya...
TC: glad to hear that...well...you are...nice enough to...um...well...listen to my ramblings...but im sure you would rather...well talk...to someone...a bit...more interesting than...me?
TC: ...and you are not interested in my blood color...who could possibly be interested...in plain old rust blood.

RE: ----tastefulGallus [TG] has opened a new memo: l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V--- - sin - 10-18-2017 02:09 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
??? impetuousBellicosity [?IB] responded to memo at ?:?? on board l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V.
Thief of Rage
?IB: /who could possibly be interested in plain old rust blood/
?IB: i'd say only someone /highly/ fucking pretentious wouldn't be interested
?IB: yeah i'm a rust blood and yeah i'm the lowest on the spectrum
?IB: so the fuck what?
?IB: the blood rankings were probably established by some cocky fuschia wanting to gain some kind of superiority
?IB: there's no fucking reason lower castes should be considered a trampled on minority
?IB: higher castes are usually pompous fucktwats with their gullet connected to their chute to gather more fuckshit to sling at those /lower/ than them
?IB: what the hell
?IB: rust bloods do nothing wrong yet we're shit on for being the lowest on some made up spectrum of social hierarchy
?IB: having certain jobs to select from being pinned to our color
?IB: shitty jobs that no troll would want to take part in
?IB: eat my chute highbloods and self absorbed midbloods
?IB: so yeah i'm interested in rust bloods
?IB: rust bloods can be interesting just like any other hue of blood
?IB: ergh

?IB: whatever though
?IB: what's up fuckers

RE: ----tastefulGallus [TG] has opened a new memo: l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V--- - Cealvan - 10-19-2017 04:01 AM

TC: oh...um..hi...ya...im not saying...um...like you thought...that being a rust blood is...not...well..interesting, but...um...more along the lines of...well...TG was making it...well...me think that she was...well...saying that being a...rustblood is...particularly interesting...and...well...i think...ya...

RE: ----tastefulGallus [TG] has opened a new memo: l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V--- - Metr0politan - 10-22-2017 11:13 AM

TG: Alright alright, chill 0ut IB
TG: alzhough i d0 understand y0ur disputes ab0ut zhe caste system
TG: I d0 want t0 say that, despite zhe pr0blems, i respect the hierarchy immensly
TG: zh0ugh i d0 n0t go as far as t0 disrespect l0wer bl00ds, like 0zhers d0, i still stand by it
TG: And I especially respect the higher ups
TG: the amazing....beautiful...highbl00ds
TG: *l0ud sw00ning* :>
TG: But anyway, what i am trying t0 say is, i respect every0ne :V

RE: ----tastefulGallus [TG] has opened a new memo: l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V--- - Cealvan - 10-28-2017 01:56 AM

TC:well...um...ya...respect...thats what this is all about...respect...and...um...i think...maybe...she is right...and...well...um...respect everyone?

RE: ----tastefulGallus [TG] has opened a new memo: l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V--- - rainingWatercolourist - 10-30-2017 12:10 PM

[spoiler] Hello!!!
Not sure if this is a good or bad time but just wanted to give you a piece of candy :D!!!

I mean... if you even like candy ;0;!!!

RE: ----tastefulGallus [TG] has opened a new memo: l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V--- - SpacedOutSylph - 07-16-2018 11:49 AM

---antiquityChronicled [AC] joined the chat---
AC: H3ll0, I n0tic3d s0m30n3 was in n33d 0f c0mpany, and I mys3lf c0uld us3 s0m3 wh0l3s0m3 int3racti0n with my p33rs. Ar3 y0u still int3r3st3d in c0mmunicati0n? Th3r3 s33m t0 b3 s0m3 int3r3sting t0pics b3ing br0ught up.