MSPARP Boards
Sadstuck head canons - Printable Version

+- MSPARP Boards (http://forums.msparp.com)
+-- Forum: Logs (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Forum: Logs Requiring a Trigger Warning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Sadstuck head canons (/showthread.php?tid=16541)

Sadstuck head canons - trashtopia - 08-25-2017 08:56 AM

trigger warning! I don't know how to add this stuff yet because this is new but tw for swearing and possible mentions of abuse, self harm, and other sensitive topics. please continue carefully.

If you're interested in a rp pm me. ill probably be dave cause yea. still figuring the system out so sorry.

back on topic; here we can post sadstuck head canons. feel free to be as sad as you want this is what the post is for. go wild my guys.[/spoiler]

RE: Sadstuck head canons - Fotian_Castor - 08-25-2017 09:15 AM

John cries because he nevr got to spend time with his dad on his birthday before his dad died :(

RE: Sadstuck head canons - trashtopia - 08-25-2017 10:12 AM

(08-25-2017 09:15 AM)Fotian_Castor Wrote:  John cries because he nevr got to spend time with his dad on his birthday before his dad died :(

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

RE: Sadstuck head canons - trashtopia - 08-26-2017 10:37 AM

(08-25-2017 08:56 AM)trashtopia Wrote:  trigger warning! I don't know how to add this stuff yet because this is new but tw for swearing and possible mentions of abuse, self harm, and other sensitive topics. please continue carefully.

If you're interested in a rp pm me. ill probably be dave cause yea. still figuring the system out so sorry.

back on topic; here we can post sadstuck head canons. feel free to be as sad as you want this is what the post is for. go wild my guys.[/spoiler]
Dave will sometimes freak out and hide away because memories of bro sent him into PTSD flashbacks.

RE: Sadstuck head canons - Alienoid - 08-26-2017 10:44 AM

Hate to rain on your parade, but I feel like this memo is in the wrong place. This is for posting logs from roleplays you've had on MSPARP, I think you're looking for Roleplaying Feels.

RE: Sadstuck head canons - trashtopia - 08-26-2017 11:19 AM

(08-26-2017 10:44 AM)Alienoid Wrote:  Hate to rain on your parade, but I feel like this memo is in the wrong place. This is for posting logs from roleplays you've had on MSPARP, I think you're looking for Roleplaying Feels.

I know and I'm sorry but I don't really know how to work everything yet. I have no idea how to move it to there if I can at all :(

RE: Sadstuck head canons - Alienoid - 08-26-2017 11:21 AM

(08-26-2017 11:19 AM)trashtopia Wrote:  
(08-26-2017 10:44 AM)Alienoid Wrote:  Hate to rain on your parade, but I feel like this memo is in the wrong place. This is for posting logs from roleplays you've had on MSPARP, I think you're looking for Roleplaying Feels.

I know and I'm sorry but I don't really know how to work everything yet. I have no idea how to move it to there if I can at all :(

You can't move the memo yourself, I believe you'd need a mod for that, if anything (and the mod situation on the forums are basically non-existent), so my best advice to you would be to just start a new one there.

RE: Sadstuck head canons - trashtopia - 10-04-2017 10:12 AM

(08-26-2017 10:37 AM)trashtopia Wrote:  
(08-25-2017 08:56 AM)trashtopia Wrote:  trigger warning! I don't know how to add this stuff yet because this is new but tw for swearing and possible mentions of abuse, self harm, and other sensitive topics. please continue carefully.

Dave will sometimes freak out and hide away because memories of bro sent him into PTSD flashbacks.

dude yesss this is a headcanon i have as well