MSPARP Boards
S H E L L - Printable Version

+- MSPARP Boards (http://forums.msparp.com)
+-- Forum: Roleplay (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: In Character Roleplay Fun Times (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: S H E L L (/showthread.php?tid=16178)

Pages: 1 2 3

S H E L L - arctic-trash - 05-31-2017 07:53 AM

SHELL is a futuristic alternate Homestuck universe where androids are everywhere and coexist with humans. The latest hover boards are in every mall, robots and AI's are mainly made to be [s]servants, workers helpers of humans in various places such as their homes, business, and even run little shops of their own. But...what happens when a man creates androids? Robots that look exactly like humans and were made for the sole purpose of just seeing if it could be done? They have no reason to live, are mainly just experimented on, and are still in the early stages of their robotic development. Nothing but toys for humans to play God with in attempts to create artificial life.

So...what happens when these 'toys' are created with human feelings and thought processes...?

The Department of Evolutionary Advancements Detail (DEAD) is the top leading source for robotic engineering and producing. They're a fairly new company and humans seem to love their products...how did they become so successful in just a few years time..?

Takes place in a city (or cities) like this. But, of course with all the advancements, not everyone can afford to live in the city. Those unable to live in the city live in places like this; people who live in these parts are called the 'Forgotten', because much like the old ways of the world, if they can't keep up with the vastly advancing times, then they will be left behind and forgotten about.

RE: S H E L L - PurbleGib - 05-31-2017 08:01 AM

((*skedaddles in* can i take lil hal or is he taken? *skedaddles away*))

RE: S H E L L - arctic-trash - 05-31-2017 08:07 AM

((*Rolls in* Lil Hal is most certainly up for the grabs, you can snatch him *Rolls out*))

RE: S H E L L - PurbleGib - 05-31-2017 08:11 AM

((*skedaddles in* sign me the fuck up, just gimme like a couple days for the backstory then im set *skedaddles out*))

RE: S H E L L - arctic-trash - 05-31-2017 08:15 AM

((*Rolls in* A'ight~ I'll be sure to make a list of which Mun is using which Muse and add you to it. *Rolls out*))

RE: S H E L L - Cealvan - 05-31-2017 09:15 AM

((skedaddles in, and leaves a muse application))

Roxy Lalonde. a kind and generous soul, or at least when she is sober, which, to be honest, isn't all that often. as part of the high class, she has spent most of her days drinking away her life, because "why noy ;p" she tends to flirt with everyone she sees. the only reason she knows of the androids is that her mom was a big benefactor in investing in the company. her mom has donated quite a bit to those scientists tinkering with the robotic AI's she actually knows quite a bit more than she should about the robots as she tends to practice her haxor skills on the company.

((acknowledges that it is poorly written, and probably needs to be re written before rolling out))

RE: S H E L L - arctic-trash - 05-31-2017 09:21 AM

((*Thumbs up* Looks good! Roxy has been claimed by the Cealvan!))

RE: S H E L L - mariachiArsonist - 05-31-2017 09:37 AM

((rolls in to leave a muse application.))
((Oh, and if it's alright, he can be like. The Lalonde family's personal robot?))

M17-UN4, an android, was manufactured with a serious personality defect. Saved from being decommissioned by a rich benefactor, he is known by his human name "Mitty". Previously, he had possessed the power of telekinetics, albeit the device implanted in his brain had long since broken, and attempting to repair it might cause irreparable damage to him, even more than the personality defect is already harming him. A mustard yellow, electricity conducting fluid runs through his veins, much different from the synthetic blood that fills other androids. This makes him even more susceptible to short circuiting, or electricity based attacks.

The aforementioned "serious personality defect" is a major case of what a human would call "bipolar disorer", or just incredible mental instability. Ms. Lalonde, the previously mentioned benefactor, found his endless swearing somewhat charming (in a morbid way) and decided to hook him up with a job as a butler in their wonderful house. He has been bound into their service for the rest of his life, as it OWES his very existence to Ms. Lalonde.

((scoots out. cant wait 2 start.))

RE: S H E L L - arctic-trash - 05-31-2017 09:48 AM

((Been a while since I last saw a Mituna Roleplayer! I'm fine with him being the Lalonde-fam robot, but you'll have to discuss it with the rest of the people that are using Lalonde-fam muses.

RE: S H E L L - oddlyUnique - 05-31-2017 09:53 AM

(since my beloved Roxy bab has been taken imma put my cyborg bab in here-)

Name: Oriana Daniels
Codename: Techna