MSPARP Boards
Homestuck Sprites Dump with Yours Truly [RQs OPEN for the Time Being] - Printable Version

+- MSPARP Boards (http://forums.msparp.com)
+-- Forum: Alchemy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Forum: Art (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Homestuck Sprites Dump with Yours Truly [RQs OPEN for the Time Being] (/showthread.php?tid=15939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Homestuck Sprites Dump with Yours Truly [RQs OPEN for the Time Being] - starlitEnchantress - 04-27-2017 04:18 PM

Putting this here to showcase some old and new sprites. Some of you will recognize for the fanadventure I cancelled, called ESCAPE.

Here you go!

Enjoy! Will update from time to time, may take awhile. I'm not taking requests.

RE: Homestuck Sprites Dump with Yours Truly - Alienoid - 04-27-2017 06:05 PM

God fucking damn, it's good to be able to lay eyes on your sprites again. Keep up the awesome work!

RE: Homestuck Sprites Dump with Yours Truly - starlitEnchantress - 04-28-2017 11:22 AM

Thank you!!! >:'3c

RE: Homestuck Sprites Dump with Yours Truly - starlitEnchantress - 04-28-2017 01:25 PM

My favorite word is yolo. Would you like to know why?

Because you only live once, and I've decided to open up requests. Only a few at a time, god please last time I shut down like two memos cause I got stressed, so if I don't do your's please forgive me! Anyways send in a Chara ref or w/e.

RE: Homestuck Sprites Dump with Yours Truly [RQs Open for the Time Being] - Void - 04-28-2017 02:58 PM

Yoooooooooo. I have a choice for you, my good lady.

I've been in the market for a new Poppet Talk sprite, but I'm also interested to see your interpretation of Stel is. I have a few references for both if you're so inclined. I'll post em' and you can pick either. :0

Poppet
[Image: 0qrAfqM.png]
[Image: PAbckwM.png]

Stel
[Image: j7EVjft.png]
[Image: XFcjQVJ.png]
[Image: LpfMiq8.gif]

RE: Homestuck Sprites Dump with Yours Truly [RQs Open for the Time Being] - derangedDragonite - 04-28-2017 04:08 PM

Yoooooooo, you still taking these?

If so, I'm looking for a talksprite for my fankid/me, a Bard of Heart. The only art ref I have is this old street-tier edit/tracing practice thingo i did, so i guess that'll have to do for now.

[Image: street_teir_me.JPG]

RE: Homestuck Sprites Dump with Yours Truly [RQs Open for the Time Being] - starlitEnchantress - 04-28-2017 04:25 PM

i really should've specified i meant the sprites i showed as examples and not talksprites but alas, it's too late... ill do them, gimme a day or three.

RE: Homestuck Sprites Dump with Yours Truly [RQs Open for the Time Being] - derangedDragonite - 04-28-2017 04:34 PM

(04-28-2017 04:25 PM)starlitEnchantress Wrote:  i really should've specified i meant the sprites i showed as examples and not talksprites but alas, it's too late... ill do them, gimme a day or three.

nononononoo its okay its not too late you can do whatever suits you best in terms of form

RE: Homestuck Sprites Dump with Yours Truly [RQs Open for the Time Being] - Alienoid - 04-28-2017 04:39 PM

(04-28-2017 04:25 PM)starlitEnchantress Wrote:  i really should've specified i meant the sprites i showed as examples and not talksprites but alas, it's too late... ill do them, gimme a day or three.

Alas, starlit just cannot escape talksprite hell. It is eternal.

RE: Homestuck Sprites Dump with Yours Truly [RQs Open for the Time Being] - Void - 04-28-2017 05:22 PM

Awwhhh, fuck. :P I wasn't aware of the examples. I feel like a dumbass for not looking more closely- I thought this was one of your long-time threads when I first initially replied.

It's up to you, yo.