MSPARP Boards
Epilogue Theory Discussion - Printable Version

+- MSPARP Boards (http://forums.msparp.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Update Discussion (SPOILER ALERT) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Epilogue Theory Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=12129)

Pages: 1 2

Epilogue Theory Discussion - dinghyProngs - 04-17-2016 06:50 AM

Exclamation

GUYS.

LET'S DISCUSS THE EPILOGUE.

WHAT DO YOU THINK HUSSIE WILL DO??

RE: Epilogue Theory Discussion - Beans - 04-17-2016 07:13 AM

Experts say SBaHJ the musical.

On a more serious note, if Problem Sleuth is anything to go by, the epilogue will wrap up minor character plotlines that Hussie either didn't have time to cover, or just forgot. It may also give some hinting towards the enigmatic and probably disastrous Homestuck 2.0.

RE: Epilogue Theory Discussion - dinghyProngs - 04-18-2016 04:00 AM

HOPY SHIT GUYZ I would watch the shit outta that.

Who else thinks he might explain what actually happened during that final animation??

RE: Epilogue Theory Discussion - spectralArtist - 04-18-2016 04:03 AM

I don't know whether or not he'll bring back the trolls that died, But I don't think he will and I just can't handle that RN ;-;

RE: Epilogue Theory Discussion - dinghyProngs - 04-18-2016 04:30 AM

I mean in the 'future vision' we saw of them all living peacefully on Earth, there were no ghosts either! Or Vriska, or Aradia... I am nervous.... >~<

RE: Epilogue Theory Discussion - spectralArtist - 04-18-2016 04:39 AM

(04-18-2016 04:30 AM)dinghyProngs Wrote:  I mean in the 'future vision' we saw of them all living peacefully on Earth, there were no ghosts either! Or Vriska, or Aradia... I am nervous.... >~<

Hussie Just might cruel enough to do that, so all bets are off on the topic ;~;

RE: Epilogue Theory Discussion - dinghyProngs - 04-18-2016 04:47 AM

Well we still have Hiveswap, and the Homestuck Video game (the latter of which may give us more insight into what happened in the comic.)

RE: Epilogue Theory Discussion - AzrealValan - 05-25-2016 06:54 AM

i think that he'll explain how lord english was defeated through character diologe and he'll show how everybody is doing in the new universe

RE: Epilogue Theory Discussion - Ghostsoul - 05-25-2016 07:34 AM

He'll probably try to wrap up a few loose ends in some panels, probably none with any dialogue.
There will be no more animations, and some things will still be left alone, but it'll be a pretty nice epilogue overall.

RE: Epilogue Theory Discussion - freeMiliu_2K01 - 05-25-2016 11:04 AM

Just wrap up some plot holes but nothing too extraordinary (I don't want too much hype since look at what that did to Act 7)
However for some reason I don't think it's going to be on mspadventures at all, if the meta theory is correct we can expect that the epilogue shall be in either Paradox Space or Homestuck 2.0 probably. :|