MSPARP Boards

Full Version: Calling all Carapaces/Felt!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! I do roleplay Ms.Paint and I am always a little sad when I join a roleplay group and there is no other carapaces or any felt members. I understand they are somewhat obscured characters but it would be nice for me to one day join a group and find a whole set of the felt or even half the set! Or a full group of exiles! Or the entire Midnight crew! This is me, making a roleplay group to call the felt/midnight crew/exiles. The links will be below but feel free to join even if you are human/troll/cherub/ect. I will be on there as Mainly Paint, So if you feel the same way I do about our beloves carapaces/felt not getting enough love feel free to join!

Referance Sheet
Main Chat
OOC chat
Da Rules
I don't have the good shit meme so here's a normal reply
Is this chat still going or ? I really enjoyed this chat in all honesty and I hope it can still go on!
(10-04-2015 01:40 AM)Kurloz Makara :o) Wrote: [ -> ]Is this chat still going or ? I really enjoyed this chat in all honesty and I hope it can still go on!

It feels like is not. Not matter my attempts to bring it back it doesn't always work out
Reference URL's