MSPARP Boards

Full Version: Campstuck!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gather round the campfire and sing a campfire song...

Welcome to campstuck! Its pretty much like your average sleepoverstuck, or partystuck, but in a camp environment, s'mores, ghost-stories, bonfires, don't be scared to come and join in!
Rules
I. please don't be a douche canoe. Being rude can just end up in you being silenced, or banned.
II. respect everyone, and the mod(s)!!
III. canon only please!! no OCs, or no repeats of characters, unless it is a genderbend, or something where you can tell the difference between the two.
IV. the chat can be written anyway you want, whether its script, or para, I don't mind! just please use correct grammar.
V. this is SFW!! I will make a NSFW chat if it is requested, or you can just make your own.
VI. lastly, have fun!! this chat was made purely for people to goof around find some friends, and just have a good time RPing their favorite character.
MAIN // OOC
Since it is currently as dead as Dave's humor. Why don't we start a little game for today?

CG: HEY YOU, YES YOU. THE ONE READING THIS. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME? THAT WAS A TRICK QUESTION, OF COURSE YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE I WOULDN'T BE WASTING MY PRECIOUS LIFE SECONDS ON THIS BULL CRAP IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO SAY NO. THIS AWFUL DECAYING CHAT NEEDS TO LIVEN UP SOMEHOW. HERE WE GO. * THINK OF THE MOST EMBARRASSING OR RANDOM SHIT YOU HAVE SAID BEFORE IN ANOTHER CHAT, OR A MOMENT YOU HAD TO ENCOUNTER * * SAY, EXPLAIN, OR ACT IT OUT * * THEN ABSCOND * GRADUALLY PEOPLE WILL HAVE A CHAT FULL OF DIFFERENT MOMENTS FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT AND OTHERS. CURIOUSITY OF WHAT PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN, SAID, AND DONE WEIGH ON YOUR MIND HEAVILY. AND VERY POSSIBLY THEM COMMENTING ON YOUR SAID "ADVENTURE". ULTIMATELY RE-ACTIVATING THE CHAT. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T TRY HELPING YOUR ASSES. - SINCERELY YOUR SUPERIOR. KARKAT. ♋

"ADVENTURE" COUNT: 2.

People would love to hear your interesting RP moments. As would I. And Kranki. WHO HAS THE MOST INTERESTING RP MOMENT? WE'LL JUST HAVE TO SEE.
Is reversed versions okay too?
Reference URL's