MSPARP Boards

Full Version: BEFORE BUMPING YOUR THREAD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This has been a serious annoyance, so please, read this.

Remember that you may only bump a thread once a day. This is to prevent inflated post counts on user profiles and to keep threads free of pointless clutter - ie, eight billion bumps in the span of like 4 days. This rule carries over to other users as well; only one user, regardless of whether they authored the thread or not, may bump it a day.

Any message which only serves to call attention to the post (i.e., "get in here!") counts as a bump.

If the last bump says "[x] hours ago", don't bump. Only after the point at which that changes to "1 day ago" may you bump.
Bump~
WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS, OMFG.
This is intense information everyone needs to read, I feel the urge to bump it on a 24 hour basis.
(09-13-2015 11:36 AM)Phantos Wrote: [ -> ]This is intense information everyone needs to read, I feel the urge to bump it on a 24 hour basis.

Same.....bump
(08-28-2015 03:04 PM)Yung Venuz Wrote: [ -> ]If the last bump says "[x] hours ago", don't bump. Only after the point at which that changes to "1 day ago" may you bump.

[Image: tumblr_mz6mrgESOS1scz79jo1_400.gif]

TFW it's been long enough to repeat not bumping but once every 24 hours, friends.
Thanks for the Agate description, by the way.

tfw i probs shouldnt post here
==> [S] Void: Become a cool kid and bump a thread you have no business bumping.
WHY ARE YOU BUMPING THIS??
Bump bump bump bump bump

Tfw you bump ironically and EVERYONE starts doing it
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's