MSPARP Boards

Full Version: cool kids table
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry kids, gotta be invited to this super special awesome roleplay. By me or one of the other people that play there. It's quality control. Hope you understand.

Also, post your smut in a separate room. OCs are on an approval basis. That's all I ask.

I'm really only putting this here so that an accurate description of things is put into place:

The cool kids table is a dream bubble with interdimensional powers that brings in characters from different timelines in the homestuck universe. It was created by a dave. Thus the wacky shenanigans.

Description: A large 36 floor hotel that constantly expands and is within a dream bubble. The layout is thus:

Basement: Torture room/horrorterror hide out

Lobby: Clubs Cafe Delites, Concierge, check in desk (unused), a small variety of fast food restaurants, bathrooms, couches, a fountain, stairs and 6 elevators

1st-14th floors - Bedrooms/houses/whatever for the residents

15th Floor: Heaven. The Beach House. Where your characters go if they are killed or die somehow in the hotel. Death here is not permanent. If your character dies, they return in roughly 15 minutes - 3 hours. The floor is vast, long and empty with a single door that leads to a long beach with white sand and crystal blue waters. The weather is always hot and bright. Littered along the stretch of beach are various venders with beach friendly food and drink. At the far end of the beach is a large beach house that serves to house the revived bodies of the residents of the cool kids table. The beach and beach house can be accessed anytime by anyone and is the only room in the house not covered in cameras.

16th: More rooms.

17th floor: grocery stores, a wide variety of restaurants (whatever you can imagine is there)

18th floor: More rooms

19th floor: There is no 19th floor

36th floor: Large computer mainframe. Provides internet for the residents as well as a constant watchful eye over their shenanigans.

The appearances of personal rooms, as well as what the stores offer and what stores/shops are around are left entirely up to the residents. If your character can think it up, it can be done.

There are various NPCs littered throughout the hotel (Maids for room clean up and laundry service, concierge and hotel check in as well as workers in the stores. All things are paid for in boondollars if your character wishes to pay. The NPCs can't and won't do anything to you if you don't pay and eventually stop asking questions.)

Bring in whoever you want. However, note that if there is more than one of the same character the nickname system kicks in and they will receive a nametag. The nametag can be removed but will eventually reappear. There's a method to the madness to the nickname system, though you are free to choose your character nickname so long as it falls within the parameters of the nickname themes. The characters with themes are thus:

Dave: Main characters in popular childrens media

doomed!Dave: Al (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Alpha Dave: Alpha (Power Rangers)
Corrupted Dave: Kevin (Ed, Edd & Eddy)
Werewolf!Alpha Dave: Scooby Doo (Scooby Doo)
ring!Dave: Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Cyberpunk!Dave: Lain (Serial Experiments Lain)
Earthstuck!Dave: Captain Planet (Captain Planet)
UnknownAU!Dave: Spike (Cowboy Bebop)

John: Weather descriptions

doomed!John: Chilly
bunny!John: Snowy
corrupted!doomed!John: Breezy
ring!John: Sunshine

Midnight Crew: Card hands

Roxy: Drink names

AR: Obsolete Gaming Consoles

Dirk: Anime Swordsmen

Bro: Overpowered Anime Characters

Gamzee: Faygo Flavours

Karkat: Species of Crab

Karkat: Snow Crab

ZombieFungusStuck!Karkat: Ghost Crab

if you have suggestions for themes, share them and i will add them to the list.

One more important thing:

There will probably be changes to this as I continue to remember what the fuck is going on here. For now, this is it. This is for reference for the people in the game already. Please don't reply to this post or send me a PM asking if you can be a part of it. Unless I know you already, I will probably say no. Thanks.
As the first Bro player (I think) I announce that the theme for Bro will be OP Anime characters.

When another Bro shows up, I'll go from Bro to Alucard, from Hellsing
sure
As the first AR player, I suggest that in the unlikely event there's more than one that they be based on obsolete game consoles. Atari, Commodore, TurboGrafx, Game Boy, etc. etc.
glorious
Is there any way to 'audition' to be a character? Because I would like to join either as Vriska or Porrim.
no. me or one of the current members has to know you.
Basically this is just something that explains to the current RPers of the Cool Kids Table what it is like so we're not fumbling around like a bunch of foals.

This isn't an Audition thing.
However, you can still go to Let's PartyStuck and have fun there, just remember to read the rules first.
foals tho
(03-27-2013 07:39 AM)Dave Wrote: [ -> ]foals tho

[Image: s4wabd.gif]
Reference URL's