MSPARP Boards

Full Version: The Life of a Bagel (feat. Karkat and others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
placed here because sad bagel stories could be triggering and i didn't feel like taking the risk idk

It's April Fool's day, so I decided to do something silly: roleplay a bagel. This was the best reaction I got (and the first person not to disconnect straight away). So, thank you, Karkat rper! Now to hope someone writes a bagel saga

Ooh, another non-disconnect-right away! dhmis omg

A rather long one with Dave Strider, in which the bagel is told a fairy tale of dragons and cool shit.

That was actually a very interesting fairy tale. The bagel was the best audience a Dave could ask for. Yes. 10/10 Would read again.
this was seriously good

I like that Dave's story
it was hella good
(04-03-2015 02:05 AM)inexplicablyGhastly Wrote: [ -> ]That was actually a very interesting fairy tale. The bagel was the best audience a Dave could ask for. Yes. 10/10 Would read again.

you can never go wrong with inanimate objects
(04-03-2015 02:54 AM)sentientApocolypse Wrote: [ -> ]this was seriously good

I like that Dave's story
it was hella good

I have to agree with you on that one.
:3
...It's one in the morning and I'm reading a story about a boy telling a story to a bagel... What is my life?

((Good story though.))
Where did Dave get that story? Did he write it himself or was it a fairytale most people forgot? Either way it was really good
Dave deciding not to eat the bagel made my day.
Reference URL's