MSPARP Boards

Full Version: VoiceStuck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm going to start off saying right off the bat that I'm terrible at starting things, and talking about my ideas. But I had one idea I would like to share with you all, and hopefully some people will find it interesting enough to join in.

Most of us who cosplay or voice have been on TinyChat or Omegle, and enjoy chatting with people in character at times and it's really pretty fun to do. But what would it be like if there was a dedicated group to roleplaying involving voices, or perhaps the occasional cosplay? Sounds fun, right? I thought so.

Of course, you don't need to voice or have a cosplay to join in on the fun - you can simply roleplay with us via text for whatever reason. You also don't have to be very good at voicing a character. Just decent enough to where our ears do not bleed when we hear you.

It will be on Skype, so if you don't have an account yet go do that and add me, mentioning why you are adding me and what character(s) you want to do:

traffic.cone.sex

Doubles of characters are allowed, and you can voice as many different characters as you want. Just don't go too overboard with it. 'Kay? 'Kay.

Any questions, you can either ask me on Skype or post below.
Is it strictly cannon characters? If so you should specify this.
This is actually a really good idea. Even though doubles and multiples are allowed, what I would recommend doing is keeping a list here of who you already have covered, just so you don't get a thousand and one requests for the same people over and over again later on. It would also help to note who can do what (cosplay, voice only, text only etc.) just for those days when certain characters are needed.
also you may want to set up some sort of audition system to check ear bleediness on a scale from none to the old variants of bad nepeta VAs

which is to say i'm joining the shit out of this escapade and everyone else should also.
just 10/10 concept right here
(02-04-2013 08:44 AM)GhostScissors Wrote: [ -> ]Is it strictly cannon characters? If so you should specify this.

I would say in general it should probably be canon, though genderbends and any sort of recognizable AU would be allowed.

(02-04-2013 08:50 AM)golgothasTerror Wrote: [ -> ]This is actually a really good idea. Even though doubles and multiples are allowed, what I would recommend doing is keeping a list here of who you already have covered, just so you don't get a thousand and one requests for the same people over and over again later on. It would also help to note who can do what (cosplay, voice only, text only etc.) just for those days when certain characters are needed.
also you may want to set up some sort of audition system to check ear bleediness on a scale from none to the old variants of bad nepeta VAs

which is to say i'm joining the shit out of this escapade and everyone else should also.
just 10/10 concept right here

Those are actually really brilliant ideas and I will totally implement them.

I'll start up a list of names with cosplays and voices once I get enough people [ if I do get enough people ] and I will put people's voices to sort of a silent vote.
oh MAN i wanna do this so bad wow
but my skype isnt workin on my computer at all so ill have to see if i can get it up so i can do this
Gonna hop to adding you, mate
Aaaaah, I really want to join this!
If you tried to send me a contact request within the last couple of days and I did not reply, please send another one! My Skype got messed up during the update.
I am not a huge fan of doubles, so I'm going to have to ask if you have a Vriska. Even if you do, I might still join. I don't necessarily voice characters, but I've been told quite a few times that my voice, as it is, is other's headcanon Vriska voice. Of course, if others disagree I will attempt to fit headcanons or simply stick with text rp. Nonetheless, I'm interested and will add you on Skype when I get home.
I am already in a group for voicing but I havent done much in it, though I often do a Nepeta voice? If I may join I mean..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's