MSPARP Boards

Full Version: 503 server error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://prntscr.com/4i6e2b This is what my screen looks like whenever I try to access the Rp, is the server just down for a while or am i just doing something wrong?
The server is just down a while probably, its the same for me
NVM its up again
(08-31-2014 01:34 PM)Alsayen Wrote: [ -> ]NVM its up again

Its not for me :/
Up again for me, too. Has been for roughly an hour.
I've been having it for the last three days off and on. Sometimes for a minutes, sometimes a couple hours.
The server keeps crashing on me, but some of my skype friends can still use it just fine!
So I know this is like way passed discussion time for this, but I still have something to say. I went on the rps listed and alot of the ones I tried, said 503 error. I'd really like to know either why or this get fixed. If it's a problem with the links, can an admin or someone check that out?
[/quirk]
My guess would be if there are links to rp groups from before the site overhaul, they could be outdated by this point. Unless the admins are doing a good job consistently checking up on that. I don't know how frequently the groups pages are updated.
Thanks, but maybe let chats advertise in the random chats again. I still cant find a chat that I could stay in for long periods. If anyone has a chat I could join, that'd be great
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's