MSPARP Boards

Full Version: [Open thread] Dave;
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
D --> If it serves no other purpose than to perform poorly thought out slam poetry, it is a useless robot
D --> But if it can withstand e%treme combat and walk away unscathed, I shall be 100king forward to building a robot with you myself
D --> I think that is all I have to say on the matter of this robot issue at hand

Why did I do this?
okay you guys clearly have your priorities straight

with some practice i think the little dude will be great

admittedly he really really fucking sucks right now and oh god every time he opens his little mouth i want to crack up because dear god that is some horrible shit that comes out hahahahahahaha
-wanders in from fuck knows what timeline, completely casual- were those subpar robo rhymes i heard?
What on earth is going on?
Hey Dave! What's up? :B[/color]
R@pping robot @in't no good. Now... if it w@s like, supersonic r@pping or some shit, th@t'd be @ different story.
-It seems I took the wrong turn. Well, as long as I'm here, I might as well socialize. Hello everyone.
H3LLO D4V3 >:] 4R3 YOU H4V1NG 4 P4RTY W1THOUT M3?
WHAT KIND OF BULGEBUCKLING CLUSTERFUCK OF A GODDAMNED DISCUSSION IS THIS? AND WHY THE EVERHATING FUCK AM I WASTING MY SHITWAFTINGLY PRECIOUS TIME INPUTTING MY OPINION IN TO THIS TRAIN WRECK? AND WHY THE HELL AM I ASKING SO MANY FUCKING QUESTIONS?! WHO FUCKING KNOWS?
HOW DA 'ELL DID I GET 'ERE, WHAT DA 'ELL WHY'S THERE SO MANY BASTARDS 'ERE!?! WHATEVER, I GOT TIME TA TALK, WHAT'S THE SITUATION? <3 HB
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's