MSPARP Boards

Full Version: MSPARP Chat links Invalid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I try to surf the internet for a good MSPARP chatroom, I try to click the link but it just redirects me to the MSPARP homepage, or it simply says the url is not found. I would really like to go to these chatrooms, but I do not know what the problem is! It happens on my computer and my phone (which I mostly use my phone). Does this happen to anyone else? How can I fix this? I tried to retype the url in the url box, but it just keeps happening.
I'm not an expert on this, but you might have clicked on an old link, and the chatroom hasn't been re-created since the server move. I have my old group chat bookmarked, and since I haven't re-created in yet, everytime I use the bookmark it says the URL is invalid:
Quote:Not Found

The requested URL was not found on the server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

I suggest you try checking that the links you find have a recent date.
Thank you very much! I had my suspicions of this, but it is great to finally have some help! I appreciate your time, take care and have a great day!
Reference URL's