MSPARP Boards

Full Version: ==> Take Control of Land
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game is simple. We're playing as a sort of "Age of Exploration" type deal here. You play the game by posting a command prompt and then text underneath it. The objective is to establish a colony and have it thrive. Other users may do something to affect the colony, make the colony weaker and the next user has to figure out how to gain its strength back.


I'll start.


==> Set sail!

The year is 1632, you are setting sail across the waters to find land for the king. You have been on the sea for 3 months, a fourth of your crew has died, and most of them now have scurvy. You now are finding the first sign of land in a long time, an island, one that is rich with vegetation. What will you do?
(02-14-2019 03:51 AM)orbitingJupiter Wrote: [ -> ]The game is simple. We're playing as a sort of "Age of Exploration" type deal here. You play the game by posting a command prompt and then text underneath it. The objective is to establish a colony and have it thrive. Other users may do something to affect the colony, make the colony weaker and the next user has to figure out how to gain its strength back.


I'll start.


==> Set sail!

The year is 1632, you are setting sail across the waters to find land for the king. You have been on the sea for 3 months, a fourth of your crew has died, and most of them now have scurvy. You now are finding the first sign of land in a long time, an island, one that is rich with vegetation. What will you do?

==> Land Ahoy!
You land the crew on the verdant island and your crew excitedly shuffles off the boat like a flower opening in the sun. you quickly look around for food for your crew when you spot blue fruit with delicate hairs. You think to yourself that it looks like a peach, pear, and the ocean had a baby. will you try it ?
You decide to leave the fruit alone for now. Surely it can wait as a last minute resort for food. The ocean had plenty of fish and other foodstuffs for now.
Instead your crew takes to exploring the island and you do as well. Upon entering the dense forest, you find what looks like a cluster of homes.

==> Investigate the area
(05-15-2019 02:11 PM)orbitingJupiter Wrote: [ -> ]You decide to leave the fruit alone for now. Surely it can wait as a last minute resort for food. The ocean had plenty of fish and other foodstuffs for now.
Instead your crew takes to exploring the island and you do as well. Upon entering the dense forest, you find what looks like a cluster of homes.

==> Investigate the area


you quietly pull out your sword and motion for a few of your more able bodied men to follow you to the homes. you sneak over and peak into one of the home's window and see a delicious pie freshly baked and the wonderful scent wafts up toward your nose and makes your stomach rumble
==> take the pie
Reference URL's