MSPARP Boards

Full Version: This is a longshot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to be an active member of the forums a while back but I've since forgotten that old account as well as the name so recently I made this new one during the downtime that recently took place.

What I've noticed is that there are a few remaining active members and that's cool and everything, glad to see some people still here but I want to take it upon myself to try and make these grow again.
The forums are actually a really cool place and I would like to see them continue to thrive on even if the site they were originally for had a name change, and even if the admins and mods are currently MIA.
What I am saying is that it would be neat if the few active members, including myself, could sort of come up with a way in order to bring more people in, not just people from the site but people are into Homestuck and MSPA in general. Hell, we may even bring new people to MxRP!
I've brought in a few new members during the downtime of the site, 11 to be exact and I would like to be able to come up with a way in order to make that number grow. The forums are pretty much dead from what I see and if they became active again then maybe there would be a lot more fun to be had here just like old times.
Perhaps we could try and consult MXRP to attract more people? Not in a spammy spam sense, but more in a sort of calm invitation. Like, if a person wants more options for RP or to carry something longer, we could suggest they visit here?
We could try that, however for now we might want to leave staff alone. They have enough on their plate and the site currently is still a little buggy. For now it is best that they deal with one thing at a time, plus this is all new staff, they might not even have any part in these forums.
I just joined (I'm hella leate I know, lol) and it would be really cool if we could get new memers or former members to be active again. I was thinking we could talk some homestucks we know about joining the forum or something like that?? Maybe post something on the Amino? I don't know. I don't want to see a cool forum die;;
I've put a link in an MxRP chat I have, and I've also made a post on tumblr a while ago. I've noticed that since then we've had at least 100 new members join! :D
I'm excited to say that it is growing but we do need more help. The mods may not be here right now but at least the site can continue to still grow and thrive.
That's so great! I'll talk to the guys in the few chats I'm in to see if they can join and to see if they already have an acount. I can't wait to see more people online!
Nice! Obviously the mods might still have something to do with the site, they are just currently MIA. But it's been well maintained so maybe...she who shall not be named is still working on it. I really want to see this place flourish again. It's more organized than some forums I've seen.
(01-30-2019 01:35 PM)whimsicalOrchestrator Wrote: [ -> ]I just joined (I'm hella leate I know, lol) and it would be really cool if we could get new memers or former members to be active again. I was thinking we could talk some homestucks we know about joining the forum or something like that?? Maybe post something on the Amino? I don't know. I don't want to see a cool forum die;;
I just joined the site super late as well :( i would love to see MSPArp thrive again, it would be amazing.
Reference URL's