MSPARP Boards

Full Version: -- xefros joined the chatroom --
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
(so basically what i was think of is uh, xefros accidentally downloads a software which contains a chatroom app(?) and joins in with no clue what to do. feel free to join in as anyone and i mean literally anyone)

[Image: RAHbmps.png]: hey! is anyone here?
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: (oh jeez this is embarassing)
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: i was messing around with my tablet and suddenly this new software sorta installed itself.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: i didnt mean for it to do that aXtually
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: but now im here and kinda lost and dont know what to do X:(
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: so umm... sorry if im intruding.
---- PAST terminallyCapricious [PTC responded to the memo ???? HOURS from NOW ----

PTC: oH hI tHeRe wHoEvEr wIlL yOu bE bEinG aT tHiS mErRy dAnCe oF jOy!
PTC: aNd bEiNg aLl aT lOsE iSn'T gOoD fOr yOu
PTC: dOn'T bE AlL dOwN oN YoUrSeLf
PTC: sAdNaStInEsS iS a sNeAkY bAsTaRd wHaT cAn cReEp oN yOu aNd dRaIn yOu lIkE a fAyGo bOtTlE aNd cHeW oN tHe fAyGo cAn aNd tHen vOmIt tHe cAn oUt
PTC: eVeN iF tHe cAn'S tHe mOsT tAsTiEsT pArT oF tHaT mOtHeRfUcKiNg mEaL
PTC: sO cHeEr uP, dOn'T bE sO gRiMsTrIcT aT yOuRsElF aNd tAlK aWaY!

[Image: RAHbmps.png]: oh no
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: wait.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: this isnt some kind of sick purple blood redroom is it??
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: this is eXactly what the tetrarch told me NOT to do.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: why do i ALWAYS get myself into these kinds of situations X:(
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: if this is what it is then i dont wanna be involved and cause even more unnecessary trouble
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: i think im just gonna leave now.
--- fancifulStargazer [FS] RESPONDED TO THIS MEMO ---
FS: >>-Aw a little rust!!-->
FS: >>-Don't leave :(-->
FS: >>-It's all good, you seem worked up, though I'm not totally sure about what..!-->
FS: >>-Everything okay...?-->
FS: >>-What's Tetrarch? Or, who..? Your lusus maybe :D?-->

[Image: RAHbmps.png]: how do i know i can trust you?
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: i mean, you could be tricking me.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: not saying you definitely are but
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: if you can somehow prove youre not gonna track me down and cull me in an Xtremely violent way
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: maybe then ill realise youre not a threat.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: sorry! i really wanna believe ya but according to the tetrarch i cannot trust anyone like that.
FS: >>-Oh!-->
FS: >>-Um...-->
FS: >>-I never leave my hive :3-->
FS: >>-And also I don't know how to track people... How am I tricking you you're on an internet chat, people chat with you :3-->
FS: >>-If that makes sense XD-->
FS: >>-What's a Tetrarch :<-->
FS: >>-But if it would ease your suspicions I can tell you about me :D-->
FS: >>-I know people get intimidated by an indigo ":<-->
FS: >>-Especially cute lil rusts like you >w<!!-->

FS: >>- I can turn my color off it you want ":<?-->

[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > NOT TO FEAR, FELLOW RUST, FOR I AM ALSO A PART OF THIS 'OPERATION' YOU SEEM TO BE SO SUSPICIOUS OF! I CAN TELL YOU TRUTHFULLY <FROM LOWBLOOD TO LOWBLOOD>, THAT THERE IS NO WEIRD REDROM HERE! <
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > AND FS, A TETRARCH IS A TYPE OF LEADER! I'M SURPRISED A HIGHBLOOD WOULDN'T BE AWARE OF THE MEANING TO SUCH A WORD. <
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > BUT TO GO WITH THAT, ONE MUST WONDER.. WHAT GROUP DO YOU ASPIRE FROM?! UH <
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, FELLOW RUST BLOOD?! <
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: < ALSO, YOU MAY CALL ME RUSTY >NOT MY REAL NAME BUT I DIGRESS<, SINCE I DON'T HAVE A VERSION OF THE CLIENT WITH A TROLLTAG EITHER. >
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Reference URL's