MSPARP Boards

Full Version: Sburb Delta (Open)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
> Gasp. A guest? A package? A telegram? Do people even use telegrams anymore? Regardless, you open the door.
I'm unsure where to go to start..
(05-30-2018 01:15 PM)rainyOak Wrote: [ -> ]

(I'm afraid I don't have a drawing of them [I'm a writing build, no points into artwork XD]. I was hoping I could get some info on what all is happening in the RP, or if we're starting at the start let me know what all I should include. Sorry if this is cringey, never RPed here before ^^U)
(05-31-2018 02:25 PM)rainyOak Wrote: [ -> ]

(Thanks ^^ I'll get the hang of RPing here eventually. What all information should I give to start off with? And is there anyone else I should be replying to?)
> Cami: Take the package.
Unsure of what it is, you nab the item and rush back into your house without another thought. A surprise present, maybe? Nice!

> Be someone else.
(05-31-2018 04:40 PM)Sinful Nature Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2018 02:25 PM)rainyOak Wrote: [ -> ]

(Thanks ^^ I'll get the hang of RPing here eventually. What all information should I give to start off with? And is there anyone else I should be replying to?)

>be someone else
you try to be the kid in a red-painted room, but he is sleeping... oh look, you interrupted his nap. Or it was his bad dream... well, it does not matter, at least now you can finally be him. So, again he had bad dream about bad things and probably his friends. or future friends. but things first, we have to know his name.. so....

>enter name
>ask name
>ask name
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's