MSPARP Boards

Full Version: Things that really BOIL your NUGGETS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(I don't know if this was a topic anywhere else on the forums, but oh well)

Alright, I want to ask, what absolutely PISSES YOU OFF during roleplays?

Be it in character or out of character, MSPARP MXRP or Cherubplay, whatever.

To start off with one:

What really boils my nuggets is when you're on parp and have been having a great rp for hours and the other person simply goes "ah gtg ty for the rp!!" but before you can say if they'd like to subscribe to the chat and continue later, they're already gone.
you know it really boils my nuggets when a group fansession starts and the characters have so much chemistry and literally everyone is stoked for it

but then life gets in the way and everyone's just too busy to continue so the rp just kinda fizzles out
responsibilities strike again, dammit
Wow. Haven't been around for ages. Anyways, what boils my nuggets is when I typed an literal PAGES Long starter, and asked if the person is okay with, well, long starters. They say it's ok, and when I send it to them, they say 'Aah it's too long sorry!' and they leave. Not like if asked you or anything.
(05-11-2018 11:47 PM)Amurlintz Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Haven't been around for ages. Anyways, what boils my nuggets is when I typed an literal PAGES Long starter, and asked if the person is okay with, well, long starters. They say it's ok, and when I send it to them, they say 'Aah it's too long sorry!' and they leave. Not like if asked you or anything.

people actually do that??? that's just rude holy shit
(05-11-2018 11:47 PM)Amurlintz Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Haven't been around for ages. Anyways, what boils my nuggets is when I typed an literal PAGES Long starter, and asked if the person is okay with, well, long starters. They say it's ok, and when I send it to them, they say 'Aah it's too long sorry!' and they leave. Not like if asked you or anything.

Bruh.

Like I get someone would be intimidated, I know I would be, cuz even on good days I have trouble writing a lot of paragraphs, but the reply can always be shortened - unless you're some sort of elitist that wants replies of the same length, which I can't imagine someone doing.
(05-13-2018 12:01 PM)Gamizle Makarizzle Wrote: [ -> ]

Bruh.

Like I get someone would be intimidated, I know I would be, cuz even on good days I have trouble writing a lot of paragraphs, but the reply can always be shortened - unless you're some sort of elitist that wants replies of the same length, which I can't imagine someone doing.

Yeah, I mean, I am a fan of somewhat lengthy replies. (Generally two paras with like, 3 or 2 lines on them. My replies generally get shortened a lot after a while.) But, it's really annoying when people just kinda leave for that reason, it got so bad at one point I just asked people if 'Hey I can shorten my prompt and stuff?' and they still just left. I was pretty desperate on my old days.
Ill tell you something
Just that moment when you send a starter and theyre like
"How do you want me to reply"
"What?"
"Do you want me to do this--"
"Dude just do i--"
"How do--"
And its so frustrating you end up leaving
Happened to me last night and i was like holy shit man
(05-17-2018 02:54 AM)coolestTicktocker Wrote: [ -> ]Ill tell you something
Just that moment when you send a starter and theyre like
"How do you want me to reply"
"What?"
"Do you want me to do this--"
"Dude just do i--"
"How do--"
And its so frustrating you end up leaving
Happened to me last night and i was like holy shit man

That's...Honestly kinda of an asshole-ish thing to do imo. Some people just aren't sure of what to reply to certain starters, because the other person may want them to reply in a certain manner and stuff because the prompt might be a bit vague sometimes on how to insert the Chara and shit. It's really not their fault.
Reference URL's