MSPARP Boards

Full Version: Yo Yo Yo, its ya boi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking mainly to develop a kismesis Club relationship with another troll. I wish for 0 compatibility (like Aries and Taurus) if that makes any sense at all. I'm in the mood to be super enraged. At the end it'll become a mix of Matespritship and Kismesissitude Spade / Heart. I don't super want a fight to be made I want it to come naturally, so like they great eachother, and then something comes up instead of someone just trying to pick a fight.[/color]
Why, hello there! I just wanted to say that I am very interested in your offer. However, I would like to know who you would consider having "0 compatibility." (aside from Aries and Taurus)
(05-02-2018 01:51 PM)anime2833 Wrote: [ -> ]Why, hello there! I just wanted to say that I am very interested in your offer. However, I would like to know who you would consider having "0 compatibility." (aside from Aries and Taurus)

Other examples would be
Gemini & Capricorn
Cancer & Aquarius
Leo & Scorpio
Virgo & Sagittarius
Libra & Virgo
Scorpio & Aries
Sagittarius & Capricorn
Pisces & Virgo
Aquarius & Taurus
Gemini & Cancer
(05-03-2018 06:20 AM)unfortunatelyunfortunate Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2018 01:51 PM)anime2833 Wrote: [ -> ]Why, hello there! I just wanted to say that I am very interested in your offer. However, I would like to know who you would consider having "0 compatibility." (aside from Aries and Taurus)

Other examples would be
Gemini & Capricorn
Cancer & Aquarius
Leo & Scorpio
Virgo & Sagittarius
Libra & Virgo
Scorpio & Aries
Sagittarius & Capricorn
Pisces & Virgo
Aquarius & Taurus
Gemini & Cancer

Oh, okay. Is this going to be canon characters?
Reference URL's