MSPARP Boards

Full Version: Dirk's null session support group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Managing to use the robot parts as means for electricity for Roxy's Transportalizers, Alex opened the window to the other side. Roxy must've flew out of the window with a bloodied Dirk Egbert in tow, Cali looking at his pwned form in horror.

CALI: oh no! dirk! :UUUU
ALEX: Gods, what did I told him?!

Cali managed to catch Roxy and Dirk as they land, smooshing her under their weight. Dirk groaned but gave a thumbs up at Roxy for impressing him with her sweet flips.

Guy number 1 absconded, now Condy should be dealing with Hal and Cyris now. Meanwhile, shit is still going off the rails as we wait for that meteor spectacle to befall them.
IB: I'm not being racist, I just think it's weird.
IB: Metal against metal is a bit awkward.
IB: I know because I was dead for a while and my body was put in a robot.
IB: And I fell for a robot.
IB: Awkward. Situation.

HAL: H-Hey, leave him alone!...
ROXY: whoosps omg cali r u ok im sor

Roxy
very carefully gets off her, smiling sheepishly before she quirked a brow at Dirk.

ROXY: if u ever meet ur alpha self tell him he shouldnt decide to go around and talk to pink (punk) peixes
ROXY: look what happened 2 ya wtf
ROXY: now im not really sure if i COULD do this but
ROXY: if all else fails ur gonna end up not double dead anw

Roxy
seems to pull something out of Dirk's body - if only focusing on the puncture marks - before she twists it into a ball and throws it away like it were a dog's chew toy.

It (mostly) effectively stops him from dying a double death, and his wound ends up with a dull ache, a particularly noticeable scar, and still-torn clothing.

ROXY: it probably will still hurt a lil bit sry
ROXY: i mean its been a year n a half but i still dont know how 2 manage it too well whoosps
ROXY: whoever the hell will pick up the ball over there will likely experience the pain u got
ROXY: but lets not focus on that
ROXY: so i hope all of u r fine?
ROXY: oh well
ROXY: ngl u three r fine, if u catch my drift ;D

Her sheepish and sort of wry smile turns into something that's reminiscent of amusement.

ROXY: but like
ROXY: where r the others
ROXY: i do sincerely hope theyre okay
ROXY: i wouldnt want them to end up double deading b4 i get to help

She glances over at the dark green and blue ball she threw away.

ROXY: i probably should put up a sign sayin that u shouldnt touch that
Cali giggles and tried to stand up, Blue Dirk however has a goofy smile on his face, like he's so confident that he wasn't about to die if it weren't for Harley jumping in and absconding him the fuck out of there. Alex sighs.

ALEX: Alright we now got an injured one over here, Strider D and Nate are fighting off some drones, Harley's Lalonde counterpart is leading a ghost army against HIC, and our Waste of Mind is said to be about to send some meteors dropping anytime soon.
ALEX: And that is basically it Harley, shit is crazy out here.

CALI: well at least nobody's dead amirite? ~uO
ALEX: Do not jinx us you moron!

Dirk Egbert coughed a bit of blood when he attempted to laugh at them, but other than that he's fine.

Back on Cernun, Louces and Bio.

LOUCES: I 4M NOt hERE tO kILL 4NyONE If I C4N hELp It- jUSt... LEt ME t4Lk In 4 whILE pLE4SE...
Roxy laughs lightly - to be fair, they at least have lightened up. At the very least.

ROXY: well
ROXY: cali DID mention earlier there was another me
ROXY: id love to meet this roxy lalonde!
ROXY: betcha ass shes gonna turn out as hella lovely as i am ;)
ROXY: and well i can assure u no ones gonna die
ROXY: again, in ur case :^)
BIO: Oka¥, +h£n wh£r£ i$ Jo£l huh? Or Hal'$ famil¥? Wh£r£ i$ £v£r¥on£!?

IB: Is that Louces there Cernun?
Malis knocks himself awake. And then grabs Louces by the chest.
MALIS: WHERE IS SNOW!?
Louces looked at Malis a bit saddened, yet he still calmly speaks of what he knows.

LOUCES: I M4dE SURE thE OthERS wERE S4fE- 4t LE4St fROM wh4t I C4N tELL... I h4d ONLy R4N ONtO R4IN- ShES...

His voice trailed off once again, as if hesitating to say.

LOUCES: SOMEwhERE NE4R thE gREEN SUNS- ShES LOOkINg fOR SOMEthING whILE tRyING tO St4y 4w4y fROM US- SpECI4LLy wIth hER f4MILy tRyINg tO fINd hER. LOOk I pROMISEd NOt tO tELL 4NyONE, 18Ut Id R4thER NOt gO ON LyINg fOR SOMEONE 4g4IN- NOt 4t thE MERCy OF thIS SOCIOp4th 4t LE4St.

He briefly gave Malis a glare before dropping it, realizing he is sort of screwed.

LOUCES: LEtS jUSt gEt StR4Ight tO thE pOINt- I 4M hERE fOR jOEL.
LOUCES: I dON't w4Nt hIM tO dIE...

Seems like something's up with the rest of the Lab Session.

But that's more like a side story, let's get back to the main stuff shall we?

We cut back to the ongoing chaos in the dreambubbles. While Alex and Cali begins to carry Dirk Egbert into safety towards their hiding place, Cali looked at Roxy Harley and smiled.

CALI: oh she definitely is! she's even hanging out with some troll versions of us! heck, i saw a troll me! which is... awesome btw ~uO

((Got inspired to brought out a few more OC's, though I hope they won't get in the way of the plot too much since this is kinda just a side story between mine and Vantas's OC's ;)
Though yeah, I will try to get Joel and Rain relevant again.
Malis let go of Louces, and then headed off to do something. Bio stayed silent...
Ever since his ass was saved, Malis was alone.
He lost his friends from the infected session and barely had any in the lab session.
He did have Snow to keep him going...
As for Cyris, he is currently awake and searching around the green sun for any activity that'll help him pinpoint the others.
As for Hal, he's trapped on the HIC's ship, his eye still fucked up and gone..
CERNUN: W=at do youu mean Louces...?

Louces sighs, fixing his clothes after Malis grabbed a hold of it. He then says.

LOUCES: hE 4Nd R4IN 4RE Up tO SOMEthINg.
LOUCES: 4Nd 4S MUCh 4S Id R4thER St4y 4w4y fROM yOUR 18USSINESS, I 4M LyINg If I S4y I dONt gIVE 4 ShIt 418OUt hIM.

Cyris would notice some sort of floating glowing sphere orbiting around the sun, upon closer inspection, it is a group of familiar looking angels forming some sort of protective barrier to what they are actually building.

It's those two again.

Meanwhile, back on the actual important stuff, Cali and Alex have brought Dirk to safely and is healing him, Alex being in charge of keeping drones from attacking them. Stuff still ain't calming down in the great battle within the bubbles definitely.
Immediately Cyris races to the building, not caring one bit about the others anymore.
As for Bio, he's still pointing the shotgun, obviously still a bit untrustworthy.
Reference URL's