MSPARP Boards

Full Version: Sburbia Online ~ Chapter 5: Event Flags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
> Anyone: Don't have everything fuzzy.
==>

[Image: JSfXFoc.gif]

[Image: CmzqtaB.png]

You are... somewhere else, now? How did that happen?
> OKELEI: No time to question! Look at what's infront of you.
Okelei: Look at what's in front of you.

[Image: yYAD8R2.png]

Uh oh.

ROUND 11
[Image: 2W5OxWg.png]
Ogre: Grief.

A hulking black creature comes barreling at you.

To Hit: 1d20+Habitus = 11+1 = 12

The apparently injured thing stumbles and punches the ground next to you. The ground shakes, and in your confused state, you don't even stop to think about the integrity of the prison's weak stem.


[Image: NebzuTZ.png]
Okelei: Defend yourself.

With your gun conveniently already drawn, you unload a round into the Ogre's torso.

To Hit: 1d20+Habitus = 10+1 = 11

You're too dazed to be able to aim correctly. The bullets ricochet into obscurity.
==>

[Image: Vx83873.png]

[Image: SCxHiKo.png]


==>

[Image: 9OQtcJj.png]

You drop the idiot for a second to recompose yourself.

Something weird just happened. It felt like you... blacked out for a second? And now Atheva's awake. And you have your kunai.


==>

[Image: NzQAMpP.png]

Oh, and the cell bars are broken.

==>

[Image: lmkAmlR.png]

ATHEVA HONTZA joins the party!

Wait a second the party's full already when did that happen
> RYUJIN: Step outside and take in the scenery.
Ryujin: Step outside and take in the scenery.

[Image: CLJYHWq.png]

The scenery is more or less the same, apart from the unusually broken prison bars on the ground. Also, come to think of it, your arms and chest kind of hurt, almost like you've been in a scuffle? It's hard to tell.

You hear the sounds of gunfire and general mayhem coming from the top of the hivestem, where the warden's hive is.
[Image: QvjSoNJ.png]
Fengar: Think fast.

[Image: us0Y86d.gif]

In a panic, you tase the rowdy little imp in front of you.

To Hit: 1d20+Habitus = 15+5 = 20
Damage: 1d4+Mangrit = 2+2 = 4


It bursts into a cloud of smoke, confusing you further. You reap the following spoils:

BUILD GRIST x8
IMP ESSENCE x4
DERSITE INGOT x2

STRIFE DOMINATED!

==>

[Image: NmaGwsC.gif]

==>

[Image: Hs2ZMeB.png]

[Image: KUq6WDe.gif]

[Image: fS75ETj.gif]

Enter.

[Image: obYHDWR.gif]

[Image: I5qSSJI.gif]

[Image: i1rHlci.gif]

[Image: 8YNaW3V.png]

It was easy... A wiggler could have done it.
==>

[Image: NBw3gtp.png]

[Image: JN0b0ix.png]

Still, though... It was a weird experience. Maybe that thing is finally ready to answer your questions?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Reference URL's