MSPARP Boards

Full Version: Sburbia Online ~ Chapter 5: Event Flags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
[Image: 7FEXlL5.png]
Lisa: Strike back!

That blow left you feeling less than great, but you're determined to hit back.

To hit: 1d20+Habitus = 4+1 = 5

Uh oh. You miss. A thought arises to the top of your mind: You may not be able to take this thing. Not alone, at least. And would killing it even be necessary? There's not much time left on the clock.

ROUND 2
[Image: 2W5OxWg.png]
[CA] Ogre: Grab.

You make an attempt to snatch the girl into your large villainous grabby-hand.

To hit: 1d20+Habitus = 6-1 = 5

She swiftly jumps out of the way of your swing. You bash a hole in the wall, instead.
> LISA: Consider the options.. you could stay and defeat this guy for the possibly HUGE amount of grist, but you could also abscond and try to make your way around the place without him beating you to a pulp.

> LISA: ..Oh yeah, and attack, that's a good idea too.
[Image: 7FEXlL5.png]
Lisa: Consider the options. Oh yeah, and attack, that's a good idea too.

Successfully taking down this monster would likely yield copious drops. Think of the build grist one could acquire by felling an Ogre. Then again, you don't even know what any of this shit does. Plus, you shouldn't be risking your life like this. Your goal is purely defense. Last time you checked (and you suppose the goals technically could have changed by then) offense was by no means explicitly stated to be a necessary endeavor for victory.

To hit: 1d20+Habitus = 11+1 = 12
To hit2: 1d20+Habitus = 2+1 = 3


You swing at the OGRE, but not well enough to deal damage. You're starting to get a little nervous. This thing could easily take you out any second!
Lisa ==> Hasty retreat!
Lisa: Hasty retreat!

You turn and take a dive out of the fresh hole in the wall. You tuck and roll into your back yard, where the new hole leads to. You don't want to lead the monster back to the Cruxtruder, so you go the opposite way instead, ducking into the corner of your yard opposite the fence bordering Jack's.
> LISA: Try to call out to Jack. The fact there's a huge Ogre following you around is something good to mention.
Lisa: Try to call out to Jack. The fact there's a huge Ogre following you around is something good to mention.

You try to see Jack over the fence, but can't, really. From the noises, however, you can assume he's dealing with whatever came down on that meteor. It sounds like it was probably an IMP. You call over to him.


[Image: B8Xjxcn.png]
To Hit: 1d20+Habitus = 4+0 = 4


[Image: MtpWENi.png]
To Hit: 1d20+Habitus = 17+0 = 17
Damage: 1d6+Mangrit = 5+2 = 7


[Image: B8Xjxcn.png]
To Hit: 1d20+Habitus = 2+0 = 2

> LISA: Continue to lead the OGRE away, and..
> LISA: Go back to being Kate and Clay.
[Image: B8Xjxcn.png]
Lisa: Go back to being Kate and Clay.

Focus shifts back to KATE and CLAY's strife with the IMP. They're in the midst of round 8 or something. The IMP has just struggled out of CLAY's grasp and takes another swing at CLAY. It's been doing that a lot, getting out of CLAY's hold and counterattack him, ignoring KATE mostly.

To hit: 1d20+Habitus = 6+0 = 6

The IMP swings its claws CLAY-ward but misses as CLAY jerks his head to the side. CLAY and the IMP are quite a match for one another.
>Clay: Tell Kate to aim for the head. Headshots always work.
>Kate: Aim for the head.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Reference URL's