MSPARP Boards

Full Version: Sburbia Online ~ Chapter 5: Event Flags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Jack: Help Kate assign her trowel to her strife specibus.

[Image: m47n4Mw.png]

You tell her to, first of all, captchalogue the TROWEL. Due to how her sylladex was set up when she arrived, accessing her laptop to set it up required also ejecting the trowel and ONE (1) PEBBLE. What a trash fetch modus.

KATE'S SYLLADEX (10 minutes ago)
0 Trowel > He Loves me
1 Pebble = He Loves me not
2 Pebble > He Loves me
3 Pebble = He Loves me not
4 Laptop > He Loves me

(red = ejected)

Fortunately, allocating an item to your STRIFE DECK doesn't require actually accessing the card via your modus' logic, so no more pebbles will be haphazardly strewn across your yard.

After re-captchaloguing the trowel, you tell her to drag it into her unallocated STRIFE SPECIBUS, locking the TROWELKIND ABSTRATA into place. The trowel is also dropped into her strife deck, allowing her to access it as a weapon at any time, without having to use her seriously awful modus.
> Jack: Ask Lisa about her Strife Specibus. Then maybe check your own.
Jack: Ask Lisa about her Strife Specibus. Then maybe check your own.

[Image: b2016fL.png]

You ask Lisa whether or not she prepared her strife deck. She responds with a swift machete pointed less than an inch from your face. She's right. It was a dumb question.

You try to catch her off guard by swinging your own weapon: a metal bat. The BATKIND ABSTRATA is a simple yet satisfying one. When you land a good hit, you can just feel the force of the blow resonate within your very soul.

Of course, she saw that move coming, and she disarms you with a LEVEL 1 MACHETETECH: CUT 'EM DOWN TO SIZE. The bat flies from your hand. You fumble to pick it back up and walk away awkwardly.
> Jack: Play it off as cool, man!
Jack: Play it off as cool, man!

You swing your bat over your shoulder and let it rest there. You totally knew she'd do that. You knew she'd instantly best you in a physical challenge if you tried to strike her. You only did it ironically. Yeah. It was a joke.

...Anyway, let's see what Clay's up to.
> Be Clay
Jack: Be Clay.

You are now Clay. You feel bad about leaving your gun at home. Fortunately, according to Jack and Lisa, you'll still be able to help out! You're not quite sure how, considering your fetch modus isn't easily weaponizable, but you're excited to find out!

It doesn't look like you'll have to wait for much longer, either! Everyone else has got their weapons ready, and you're on standby for instructions.

Let's do this!
>Jack: Give Clay instructions.
Jack: Give Clay instructions.

[Image: Om2ZiIv.png]

You yell at Clay to hit "ready". Everyone else did that like five minutes ago.

[Image: MsBMZrr.gif]

The game starts finding a match to join.
> Everyone: Be hyped.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Reference URL's